No.97

The whole word stops for this

Draco lets out a sigh, his back leaning backward to hit the cushions of the bed.

"You are going to make us late," he informs, his eyes scanning up and down her form.

She looked perfect to him. The tight silver dress perfectly accentuating her natural curves, her hair curled and pinned around her face. Leaning forwards to be closer to the mirror as she finishes her makeup, her arse sticking out a little and Draco can't help but stare, a smirk on his features.

"You love to be late, allows you to have a grand entrance," she teases, he scoffs shaking his head dramatically

"If we are late to Pansy's engagement party neither of us will see the light of day again,"

"She does love a grand entrance even more than you,"

"And if we missed that entrance she wouldn't hesitate to kill us both," Draco smirks as she rolls her eyes.

"I'll be two minutes," Emily informs, glancing at him through the mirror. She reaches into her makeup bag pulling out a lipstick.

"No!" Draco shouts, sitting up immediately, she raises an eyebrow at him through the mirror. A silent question. "I can't kiss you if you have lipstick on," he complains making her laugh a little

"That sounds like a you problem,"

"You're wrong. It's most definitely an us problem," he grumbles, standing up from the bed and approaching her "it's not even that I don't want to kiss you when you have lipstick on. It's that you won't let me," he groans

"You make it all smudged and ruin it,"

"You know, you're a witch, surely there's a spell for this," he suggests, his arms wrapping around her waist and lips falling against her exposed neck to kiss it, leaving gentle bites along the side. Inhaling the scent of her perfume he can't help the grin on his face.

"Stop!" She demands, he immediately does as told, mildly confused but never wanting to push her too far "you can't restrain yourself and I'm not showing up to an engagement party with a hickey like a couple of horny teenagers," she explains

"Pans won't mind," Draco smirks widely

"Draco, we aren't 16 anymore," she scolds lightly. Rolling her eyes as he spins her around in his arms.

"You love it really,"

"You can leave as many hickeys as you want after we get home,"

"We could just not go," he suggests, eyes racking up and down her body

"Pansy would be furious," she reminds, he rolls his eyes but knows she is right

"Well we are leaving super early," he decides making her chuckle "I mean it. Whistle stop tour, we say hi to everyone and then I say I have an early shift at the hospital and we are out of there in an hour maximum,"

"Slightly rude,"

"Don't care," he smirks

"Well if you're in such a rush maybe you should let me finish my makeup,"

"Nope, I want a kiss first," he demands, she rolls her eyes but immediately pushes onto her tip toes to press her lips against his.

His hands pulls her closer and he smirks a little when she moans at the sensation of his hands on her. She pulls away, smiling and blushing when his lips chase hers to reconnect.

"One more," he groans, a wide pout on his lips

"I thought we were in a rush,"

"We are, but the whole world stops for this,", he mumbles, his lips back on hers immediately.

**

The large ball room is decorated in red roses as Emily and Draco enter

"She isn't here yet," Draco comments, eyes scanning the hall

"So we didn't miss the grand entrance,"

"Told you we had time for a quickie," he smirks

"We both know you can't have quickies," Emily returns, glancing up at him and noticing the dark, lustful, look in his eyes.

"It almost sounds like you're complaining that I like to take my time with you," he grins down at her

"More that there's about a million hidden away places here and you have me all worked up and it'll be hours before we are home. Yet your inability to have a quickie means we can't just go into a cupboard somewhere,"

"Like you'd ever let me," he retaliates. Eyes widening a little when she shrugs up at him, biting on her bottom lip before slipping out of his grasp and walking in the direction of Blaise and Theo.

He lets out a groan as he follows after her, a small smile on his face as he watches he greet his friends.

"There you are. Almost thought you'd miss the grand entrance," Theo smirks as Draco arrives behind Emily

"Someone couldn't get ready any slower," he teases, his arm wrapping around her waist and pulling her into him

"Well it was worth it, you look amazing Emily," Blaise smiles to the girl, a loud laugh escaping him at the scowl on Draco's face.

"If only you weren't married Zabini," Emily teases Draco, glancing up at him as he rolls his eyes, pulling her slightly closer.

"I'm just glad after this one we only have one stupid engagement party left," Theo comments

"Well who isn't getting married?" Draco questions, eyebrows raised

"We all are. You two are the last stupid engagement party when Draco pulls his finger out of his arse and gets on with asking, honestly the fact I have to go to two of these things for you is a hate crime. Mine won't be stupid so it doesn't count," Theo informs, Draco goes to respond but is silenced when loud cheers erupt around the room. Turning to see Pansy and her fiancé entering down a grand looking flight of stairs.