No. 6

You know I'd pick you, right?

"Draco, come on!" She calls, her voice is bubbling with laughter as her hand holds his, tight and with a thumb that strokes his hand in a way he can't quite tell if she's aware of.

"We don't have to run you know?" He complains, but his face holds a grin and he speeds up to keep up with her.

"Makes it more fun though. Like an adventure!" She giggles, turning her head to shoot him a grin that makes him feel like he could collapse.

"Is that why you're little gang are always running around the place?" He teases

"We just live for the chaos Malfoy," she smirks, coming to a stop in front of the portrait of the fat lady. It was a free period that they shared and she had no doubt her common room would be basically empty.

"Dilligrout," she states, Draco chuckling under his breath at the password as the portrait swings open.

"Think it's so funny? What's yours?" She questions, eyebrows raised and a smirk on her face

"Pureblood," he states, rolling his eyes as immediately a loud laugh ripples through the air. "Yeah, okay. Right it's not that funny," he groans as she continues to laugh.

He can't help but admire the room. It's a massive contrast to the Slytherin common room.

"Let's go to my dorm, it's busier than I thought it would be," she suggests, noticing the dirty looks being thrown their way. He nods, feeling mildly uncomfortable and allowing her to lead him to her dorm.

They enter and he stops in the empty room to look around. The room is circular with 6 beds positioned throughout. A furnace for drying clothes in the centre, a jumper hanging over it. The beds are all unmade and messy aside from one. Posters and photos stuck to the stone walls. He watched as she drops onto the bed he assumes is hers. A few photos are stuck to the wall on one side.

Her sat in between the Weasley twins, all laughing in sweaters with their initials on the front.

Her and Hermione in dresses standing in front of a birthday cake with bright grins.

Her asleep with her head in Ron's lap whilst he naps with his own head dropping onto the back of a sofa.

The Gryffindor quidditch team holding their brooms and smiling in full uniform.

Her on Harry's back as he runs through the corridors, lit by the moon coming through the window, both mid laugh.

Her standing next to Mr and Mrs Weasley, all the Weasley siblings surrounding them in front of the burrow a spoon in her hand, he decides he'll ask about it later.

Then there's the picture that makes his heart skip a beat. Her and Draco, on their first day of Hogwarts, before they left for platform 9 3/4. Standing in robes in front of their trunks. He wonders how she got the photo, given she never went back.

"Didn't even bother to make your bed?" He teases, sitting down next to her with a smirk.

"Didn't think I would have company," she admits. Grabbing a potions book from her bag and moving to start work.

He drops back to lay, dangling off the side of the bed.

"Thought we were studying?" She teases

"Too tired," he admits through a yawn. She laughs at that, closing her book and laying next to him. Both their heads and feet dangle off the bed as they lay horizontally across the small mattress.

"What's the spoon about?" He questions, turning his head to face her, blushing when she's already looking at him.

"What?"