No.99

It's my job to make you happy

The mid August sun shines in through the windows cascading around her and Draco is sure she looks like an angel with golden glow around her.

Placing the breakfast tray and bouquet down on the chest of drawers he moves quietly towards her, unable to help himself from placing a kiss to her cheek as he gently shakes her awake.

"Dray? What're you doing?" She mumbles, sleep filling her voice and hands rubbing her eyes

"You need to get up lovely," he explains, chuckling at the loud groan "I made you breakfast in bed," he offers, immediately improving her mood as she shuffles up the bed to sit.

Draco smiles, pressing a lingering kiss to her lips before crossing back to the chest of drawers passing her both the tray of french toast, bacon and coffee and the bouquet of flowers.

She grins brightly "Dray," she smiles, sighing as she moves to press a kiss to his cheeks and the look in her eyes is so pure, so full of love that Draco melts. "Thank you," she mumbles against his lips.

She expects as she leans back to eat her breakfast, smelling the flowers with a content smile quickly beforehand, that Draco will press a kiss to the top of her head and promise to see her later before whisking out of the door and out to work. Instead he climbs into bed next to her, his wand flicking between his fingers as a vase of water hovers into the room and the flowers drop into it before landing on her bedside table.

"What're you doing?" Emily questions, sipping at her coffee as she eyes him with suspicion

"Waiting for you to eat so we can leave,"

"Where are we going? Don't you have work?" She questions, confusion in her eyes

"I got the day off. You've had a shit few days and as it's my job to make you happy I figured I would take a day to pamper you,"

"I have work in an hour," she protests, hating that his whole life was on hold for the day just to make her feel better. She does though, feel her heart swell with love for the boy looking at her with a charming grin and bright eyes.

"I spoke to George and got you the day off," he shrugs. She grins brightly once more, catching his lips in a kiss that he takes as her thanks.

"So where are we going?" She questions as she resumes her french toast

"There's somewhere I wanna show you," he shrugs.

**

When their feet hit the sand, her hand clutches around Draco's arm from joint apparition she can't help the wide grin.

Grateful for the fresh air, beautiful view and the boy who seemed to know exactly what she needed.

"It's beautiful," she smiles

"Yeah, yeah it is," he nods, his eyes focused on her, she laughs rolling her eyes and tugging her hand from his arm.

"Race you to the sea!" She grins, running over the empty sand towards the sea, Draco is quick to chase her, catching up at the very edge of the ocean. His arms wrapping around her waist to lift her up, pressing a kiss to the side of her neck.

"Wouldn't go in there, it may be august but that sea is going to be freezing," he comments, his voice a whisper in her ear

"I don't care, wanna swim," she grins, he smirks and places her down to the ground, pressing a kiss to the back of her neck before he loosens his grip and allows her to fling herself into the water.

He smiles to himself watching as she trudges to be waist deep, only actually following her into the water when she's splashed him drenched with the cold water anyway.

"You've ruined my shirt and my pants you know that," he smirks, a teasing taunt in his voice

"Seen your bank Dray, you can just about manage," she laughs, he rolls his eyes. Reaching out to splash her.

They stay in the ocean for almost an entire hour, splashing and kissing and swimming around. He pulls her out of the sea when her teeth begin chattering and quickly uses a spell to warm her back up and dry both their clothes.

"You like it here?" He questions, lying on his back in the sand, staring up at the clouds. Her head rests on his chest

"I do. It's beautiful," she confirms, turning her head to look at him and pressing a kiss to his jaw gently. "Why?"

"Well, we said a house by the beach and this is a private beach and the land is for sale," he explains

"Oh my god!" She grins sitting up straight "you mean we can buy it?" She questions

"I do," he confirms with a laugh "and we can design the house and get it built and then this can be our view everyday," he continues

"Yes! Now let's do it before someone else buys it!" She shouts excitedly, moving to straddle Draco as she presses her lips to his.

It's not the smoothest of kisses, both grinning into it and a little too excited to actually think about what they're doing. But neither of them have ever felt so in love.