No.75

I thought of you the whole time

Draco walks into Emily and Hermione's apartment with a bright grin and two heaped bags of Chinese takeout.

"Angel, I'm here!" He calls out into the silent flat

"In the living room!" She returns, he walks towards her voice and into the living room.

She's sat cross legged in her pjs with a blanket wrapped around her 

"You look so cosy," he grins

"You got food?" She grins excitedly

"Chinese. Know it is your favourite," he explains

"Thanks Dray," she grins. Jumping up and walking into the kitchen area. He settles on the sofa watching as she gets two plates and sets of cutlery. "You want a drink?" She calls

"Just a water please," he responds. Watching as she crosses to the fridge and pulls two bottles of water from the fridge. Before re-entering the room clutching the things she's collected.

"Thanks," he smiles, taking a plate and a set of cutlery. He watches as she she unpacks the boxes of food onto the coffee table and throws him a bottle of water. "Where's Hermione?" He questions, piling chicken chow mein onto his plate.

"She's wedding planning," Emily informs her own hands grabbing spring rolls "she's with her mum and dad at her family home for the weekend. Ron went with so that'll make for some fun stories,"

"Ron amongst her muggle family is funny," Draco grins stretching a little on the sofa.

"So it's Astoria's graduation soon right?"

"Yeah a month or so," Draco responds casually "think we are going for a weekend in Prague to celebrate,"

"That'll be nice," Emily smiles lightly

"Beats going to my parents," he shrugs not looking particularly excited. "How's maxwell?"

"Max is good. Can't believe we've been together two months,"

"I'm excited to meet him," Draco states, not bothering to fake a smile.

"Do not lie. Can see in your eyes that you are lying," she laughs a little rolling her eyes. It was happening in a weeks time. Emily was taking her boyfriend out to dinner with Ron, Hermione, Harry and Draco.  "Please just promise you'll be nice,"

"I'll be on my best behaviour," he smirks

"Okay that's still not filling me with confidence," she groans

"Oh come on. I can be polite Em," he protests

"So you will be?"

"I'll think about it,"

"Draco," Emily grumbles with an eye roll.

"If he deserves me being nice I'll be nice. He's got the opportunity to prove that he's worth a second of your time and if he proves himself I will be polite,"

"He's had a lot more than a second of my time," Emily shrugs. She wonders for a second how awkward her next question will make the entire evening before deciding to just do it. After all, if there's anyone who can answer the question it's Draco. "Can I ask you something but you have to promise to not be weird about it?"

"Sure," he nods, flicking through the channels on the tv. Draco loved tv, Hermione had introduced him to it and he absolutely adored true crime shows and cheesy horror films.

"Am I good in bed?" She questions, a bright red blush on her face. Draco eyes her with mild suspicion before his eyes widen a little

"Your seriously asking?" He questions

"Can you just answer please,"

"Yeah angel, you are good in bed. Better than good. Fucking incredible if I'm honest," he smirks widely, mind replaying countless nights tangled in his sheets. "Why?" He questions gently before a knowing gleam enters his eyes "the sex that bad?"

"I didn't know if it was me? I mean he's not lacking down there so I figured maybe it's just that I'm mediocre," she shrugs. Draco looks at her, his eyebrows raised in an unspoken question "yes, you are bigger," she admits rolling her eyes at the cocky grin on his face.

"You are anything but mediocre," he assures. She nods, taking a bite of a prawn cracker. "I slept with Astoria," he admits, he watches her slightly hurt eyes before she blinks it away. She has no right to be upset and she knows that.

"How was it?" She questions quietly

"Thought about you the whole time," he answers honestly

"Bet she loved that," Emily smiles gently to him

"We agreed actually. That I could think of you and she could think of Matthew,"

"Oh,"

"Yeah," he nods, a silence falls between them and she sighs a little watching as he returns to flicking through channels. "For all our faults we were good at that," he smirks

"We were," she agrees with a grin "ooh, go back I wanna watch this,"

"It's a romcom,"

"I don't care, put it on," Emily insists, Draco groans but does as told.

He sneaks glances at her throughout the film and his heart beats a bit too quick when he catches her doing the same thing.