No.64

Don't think I'll ever not look at you like that

"Oh my god. You look amazing!" Hermione grins. Emily eyes herself in the mirror.

She's dressed in a white lace bodysuit that is clearly supposed to be lingerie. Leaving little to the imagination, dipping low to show her breasts and practically sheer aside from the intricate lace cups. A white tutu skirt that hardly covers her bum and white fishnet tights. A halo sitting amongst her curled hair.

"So do you!" Emily practically squeals. Ron and Hermione were dressing up as a police officer and prisoner, Hermione donning a short orange dress.

"Let's go. The boys have been waiting ages,"

It feels natural to the girls to enter the common room and see Harry and Ron in an armchair each, talking loudly to each other. It made them realise how much they missed the boys.

"Ready?" Emily questions. The boys nodding, Ron and Hermione are immediately attached at the hip whispering to each other as they walk.

"You look great," Harry smiles, he's dressed as a doctor with Ginny dressed as a nurse.

"So do you," Emily smiles "not waiting for Ginny?"

"Meeting her there. She's getting ready with Luna. She seems to think you and Seb are an item again," Harry prompts. The boys had visited Hogsmeade to see the girls a lot and they wrote regularly but it was rare for Emily to get a moment alone with either of them.

"I don't know. It's hard. Yknow I want to be with Draco but I've accepted we are just friends. Seb is a great guy and it feels wrong to be with him when I'm still thinking about someone else. He deserves better than that,"

"After everything we've all be through we all deserve to be happy. Maybe Seb could make you happy,"

"I am happy,"

"Now you're lying," he smiles gently, wrapping an arm around her to give her a gentle squeeze "as long as you're pining after Malfoy you aren't going to be happy," he adds, releasing her from his side as they arrive outside the room of requirement.

They enter and follow Ron and Hermione towards a make shift bar in the back of the room, all helping themselves to large glasses of firewhiskey and downing them before going back for second drinks to sip at.

The music is loud and most of the room seems to be a dance floor. A section of sofa's near the bar where somehow the music is dimmed enough you can talk is overlooked by the large staircase into the room.

"You guys wanna go talk for a bit?" Ron questions, shouting to be heard over the music. They all agree, settling on two large black sofa's in the crowded seating area.

Emily half listens to her friends talking. Harry and Ron informing them on their auror training. Although her eyes are watching the stairs, awaiting his arrival.

"Guys! How are you?" Neville grins, approaching them with Luna and Ginny in tow, Ginny cozying up next to Harry much to Ron's disgust.

"Nev! It's so good to see you!" Emily grins, standing up to hug the boy who happily hugs her back. She's discussing whatever magical creature Luna is dressed as with the blonde girl when she sees him enter. He's dressed in all black with intricate skull face paint. He's staring at her with a smirk. Pansy, Blaise and Theo behind him.

"You should go and see him," Luna's voice takes it's usual slightly airy tone.

"I'll be right back," Emily smiles to her friend. Downing the end of her drink and walking towards the staircase. Sending a smile in Seb's direction when she walks past him surrounded by his own school friends who had come to the party.

"Look who showed up. You got dressed up and everything," Emily grins, shouting slightly to be heard over the music.

"We'll give you guys a minute! Good to see you Emily!" Blaise calls, pulling Theo and Pansy along behind him.

"Y'know I always did think you were my very own angel," Draco grins. He doesn't bother to try and hide the way his eyes scan up and down her body hungrily.

"Told you I'd get all dressed up just for you," she smirks

"Well if it's all for me give me a twirl," he grins. She does as told, making a show of swinging her hips a little as she moves. "You're as beautiful as ever," he grins

"Really? Cause I was more going for sexy," she teases

"Trust me sweetheart, there's never a day you don't look sexy. That little school skirt of yours and those damn thigh high socks,"

"Oh you like those?" She teases. They're stood impossibly close together, his hand resting on her hip and her's pressed to his chest. If anyone were to ask they would say it was to hear each other but in reality they adored the feeling of being so close together again.

"Like anything if it's on you," he smirks. She laughs a little. He can't help himself from admiring her. Eyes scanning downwards, lingering on the curve of her breast and admittedly wondering how she'd react if he slid his hand down to rest on her bum.

"Stop looking at me like that!" She groans but she's smiling and blushing a little.

"Like what?"

"Like you want to kiss me,"

"Don't think I'll ever not look at you like that," he admits.

It's not the flirtatious teasing anymore. It's the truth. She blushes a bright red, she doesn't know what to say. All she wants to do is press her lips to his but he was the one who decided on friends and she didn't want to ruin it.

He wants to do it too. More than anything he wants to pull her closer, close the tiny gap between their bodies and kiss her like his life depends on it. He doesn't want to hurt her though. With everything he's put her through how could he kiss her, how could he be with her when he knows the day would come that he would have to marry Astoria. He'd let her go once and he's certain he couldn't do it again.

"Believe you promised to dance  nice and put a show on for me all night," he teases

"I do think I agreed to that,"

"Off you go then angel. I'll be watching," he smirks. She grins and turns to walk back towards her friends to force them to dance with her, swinging her hips a little when she feels his eyes watching her go.