Back to life

(They both made it out and Carson never had to die)
P.S my wifi was going ballistic so couldn't write so sorry about the wait....
"Well... That was scarring!" Carson noted as they were on the train ride home. "Ya... Thank God it's over, but at least we get to keep our stuff as a reward for surviving" Sally replied. "Ya! That's nice." "Hey just shut up until we get back to your stupid district!" The guard in the cart ahead of us yelled (can't be an actual train! It's got to be carts because it's minecraft!) suddenly, a group of people that was way ahead of us ran out of the bushes and started breaking the tracks, everyone in there carts started screaming and the person at the back turned off the furnace that pushed everyone's carts. When slowed down enough the two guards with iron armor and swords protecting the train got out and rushed over to the group of people. Instantly the crowd attacked the two guards with anything they could pick up, rocks, sticks, sand. A few came to the back and began attacking the drivers while one person came to us. "Run! Quickly! these people have different plans than to return you to your homes!" "Confused and surprised Sally asked " Why are you doing this?But what about my baby! I've been waiting to see her for so long!" "We're doing this because your district (district 12) has heard that they're going to kill you! no one knows why but they think it's because you two could cause riots against Mr. Microsoft for putting you in the games! As for your baby we have been watching over her and taking care of her." the person said in a reassuring voice. "But where will we run!?" I asked. "We have no map of these woods that are around us! What if we get lost and never find our way back to civilization!"
"The more lost you are the better! Just don't come back for a long time! You have to lay low! If you do come back then we will do our best to help you but remember! The authorities do not want to help you! It's everything but that!" "When should we come back? Sally asked.
"I don't know... But Sally? It's Sally right?" "Yes." "what do you want your child's name to be. Incase you don't come back for a while." Sally looked straight ahead for a while then back at the person, "Sage, please name my little girl Sage." As we gave the person our thanks we quickly ran into the forest, turning back to see other guards rushing in to aid the other two guards.