In The Mine

WARNING: For all young people, this could get scary with my next chapters, and because this book is G I will put four stars (*) where they would swear so you can fill it in however you like. do not blame me if you are young and get nightmares because you have been warned!

And down me and Sally went, placing many torches so we would be able to find our way back out. Finally we decided to stop and start mining. At first we did really well, we found lots of iron and coal, and even 2 diamonds! Then we came upon a sign.. WARNING, KEEP OUT OR CURSES WILL BE RELEASED
We both looked at each other, "Maybe there's treasures in there!" I said. "The people who put this here are probably just trying to keep others from stealing the goods!" "Maybe but why would there tomb be underground?" "I don't know! Harder to find? Who cares lets get the goods!" "Fine, but if we go in let's not open the tomb... it's so gross!" "Ok!" I said excitedly. The first block broke and a gush of wind followed with a strange noise, almost like breathing out... There were red stone torches burning everywhere around a tomb. "How haven't these torches burnt out yet?" I asked. "No ones been here for yea- " I stopped, as I looked around the corner had a skeleton shaking. I looked back at the tomb. It was opened. "Sally... did you-" "No! I see it open to." I know felt a warmish breathing on my cheek. I turned to see the skeleton standing right beside me looking into my eyes with his red eyes. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!!" I ran out as fast as I could and then Sally turned to see the same skeleton. "WHAT THE ****!!!!!" She now ran out with all her might too. I glanced back to see the skeleton watching me run, looking into my eyes with a mission, a mission to haunt. I looked forward and then back again and the skeleton was gone. Now there was a character dressed up in Steven clothing examining himself, but he had white, shiny, eyes.