The Split

"So know where do we go Sally?" I said in a rude, sassy voice. "Don't talk to me like that!" "Well why not, cant I be angry!? Huh *sigh* I'm sorry... I just miss the protector.." "Ya! But that doesn't give you the right to take it out on me! You can calm down while I go for a walk! Maybe when I get back we'll be calm enough to move on!" She stomped off. "I'll wait right here!" I yelled at her still with a hint of of sarcasm. (sounds like an old married couple!)

I guess I have to have points of views now? (POV) like, Sallys point of view and Carsons.. Ok cool, This'll be fun...
- that little dash, that will the switch between points of views and It will start on... Sally.

"Oh how annoying he can be! It's not my fault I tripped and had Protector give up his life for mine!" I threw my iron helmet at a nearby tree. "Why did he have to die!" I yelled. *sniff* Hold it together Sally Kronor, we got to keep it together... I thought to myself *sigh* "I think I'm ready t- OOF!" I was nocked over by a huge body "I got her! I got her!" A large perso-... no... thing just tackled me to the ground. I was blacking out, trying to fight it...
-
What's taking her so long! I hope she didn't get lost.. I'm going to look for her we need to keep moving! Right? "Sally!? Sally!! Where are you!! No answer.. weird" I walked the way she walked and saw her helmet on the ground a while into the woods. "What happened?!?" I yelled. "She's been kidnapped!"
-
Hello Sally... It's nice to meet you in person... Mwa- Mwa! Mwahahaha!!!!!

Oh she is having the best birthday of her life! (say wasn't over yet) Oh this is such a bad cliffhanger sorry guys!