Special secret powers

Starting on Carson.
"It's so dark... And lonely.." I think to myself. "I know I've slept for a while... I can see the moons moved a lot. And code 922 said I had to be there by the morning... Maybe I should go see if there done with my gear..." Grrrrr....
"What was that? It sounds familiar...
A wolf! *gasp* you look hurt.. Are you okay?"
Grrr...
"Where's it go- Woh..... So many wolfs... code 922 said he had an army... Now so do I! Woh.. I suddenly feel so weird.. What just happened?"

"Oh Carson... When will you come? I need you! *cough, cough* I'm getting hurt more and more each day... Help me..."

"Wait? What? Sally? How did I hear her! *looks around* Sally!!! Where are you!!"

"Carson? No I'm just hearing things... I must be getting even more *cough* sick..."

"No! Sally your not! I can actually hear you!"

"What? I didn't think that is someone actually there?... It's Carson's voice! *cough* Is that really you?"

"Yes!! I don't know how.. But I can somehow communicate with you!! How are you? What has he done to you... You don't sound well..."

"Just a little bit of torture.. But I'm not important.. You can't come here.. He's going to kill you.. *cough, cough* he has an... an army..."

"Yea, I know... your trying to protect me... You care for me..."

"*sigh, cough!* yes.. I.. I love you... and I don't want to see you die!"

"Well.. I can't tell you.. Because he may know we are having a conversation and then Tories you more for information but, I have something... something that will turn the tables in our favour! I need you to trust me.. I'm coming because... I love you too... Goodbye for now.. I will see you soon! I promise.. Wether we die or live... I promise..."

"Please be careful...*sniff* my love"

"How do I have this power? Was that really Sally? Does she love me? Is this why Herobrine wants me so much? Does he know about this? What can I do? Ugh!! So many questions!! But no answers..."