Sallys B-day

'One.. Two... Three! Happy birthday Sally!!! Sally Kronor!" I said. "You are now 16!!!" "Sally just looked up at us and said... "Mmmmn?" Me and protector were down on our knees laughing our buts off. "Hahahahaha!!" Is what echoed from our tent. Sally was now getting up and comming back to Mineality (😃 Mineality, Reality!) "Oh ya... It's my B-day! I totally forgot! thanks guys!" "No problem we both replied in sync" "Hey were is David?" Sally asked. *sound of large object whizzing through the air* BOOM!!! "HOLY SHIT!!!!" Protector yelled. Screams were now coming from all over the camp. I ran outside and looked around I could see a tent with fire all around and in it, then I looked in the sky, "Herobrine" I mumbled. He looked at me and said in the most possessed voice: "Thank you for leading me here! Ha! David, what an obvious name!" What about your story, your parents?" "I killed my parents! why do you think my brother notch hates me so much?" "DaM.. DaM.. DaM. DAM!!!" I ran back inside the tent. "If you want to live run out the back, NOW!" I yelled. Running past them I saw them get up and begin to run then noticed Sally fall behind, Protector stopped, grabbed Sally and threw Her towards the end of the tent saving Her by sacrificing himself. We heard the sound come through the air, BOOM!!! We had just made it out of the tent in time, both a little burned but nothing terminal. "NOOOO!!!" I screamed. "We have to keep running, we can't stay here or we will surly die" Sally said. I looked back at the destruction being caused by this monster then turned and ran with Sally trying to hold back my tears.