Mysterious person

I was the last one guarding our sleeping zone and when morning came I woke everyone. "Gettup, Gettup! Time to go"
After the sharing of groans we managed to get up and move closer to the base. After much silence Sally said: "Hey! I just remembered! It's my B-day tomorrow! Oh, well, it doesn't seem like it will be a fun one, running for my life and all!" "We'll make it work!" I said trying to cheer her up. "Ya, we have lots of food supplies! We can make you a cake!" Protector added. "Thanks guys...." Sally said not looking any better. "It's not fair! It's just not a good time to have a birthday!" "Oh come on Sally! It's not like my birthday was in a better time!" "Ha! You didn't have to worry, everyone else was dead! There was NO stress" Not knowing how to respond, feeling it was my turn to shut up I didn't respond. We walked till mid-day and then sat down for lunch. We cooked some steak (3 pieces for all those making sure I'm following my list) and retraced our steps around 100 blocks to a beautiful lake that we saw earlier. "As scary as it is running away and being on the edge of our nerves 24/7 it's nice to sit here with the water and trees, everything calm...." "Yeah, I know what you mean" Sally responded to my comment. Well we were all quietly sitting, so taken by the beautiful scene someone came running up from behind us. "Hey! Hey!" We turned around quickly drawing our weapons of choice. "NO! Don't hurt me! Please!" "What do you want?" I demanded. "To be with you guys.. And girl. Everyone else is dying in the woods because of lack of knowledge, But you three will make it, and I want to be with you guy's" "How do I know that your not a guard or even Herobrine in disguise?" "Honestly, if I were Herobrine I would have blasted you to bits right now, and for a guard... Wouldn't I have come with many guards at my side to kill you? "Anyway the point is will you take me with you or not?" I looked at Sally and she nodded at me. "Fine but any funny stuff and your gone."