Who are you?

"So... If we're going to be together for a while I might as well know your name" I said. "David, that's my name. And you guys?" I introduced everyone. "that's Protector, there's Sally, and my name is Carson" "Nice to meet you all" "You to" Sally said. "So I don't know if you want to know a little bit of my background but I think it's a good way to gain trust so here I go, I was a young boy when my parents died by Herobrine and then was taken to district 11 by a resistance person wondering the woods. But when Herobrine came attempting to kill everyone, I knew what to do and ran into the woods, I waited a while then saw you guys, you looked like you knew what you where doing so I followed you, I waited till you took a break to ask if I could join your group" "Just another typical win to Herobrine... Always killing people, so sad" Protector said. Maybe you will be safe at our base, well it's not a base... It's more of a camp. We couldn't get proper supplies from anywhere so we could only make a camp. It comes in handy though, in case if we need to move and all. We walked a while more and the trees got denser and denser. "Wow, you guys do know how to find a great hiding place" "Thanks Carson" Protector said. We saw David Stop every once and a while to add to a map he was making. "What you doing" We would ask him but he would just quickly put the map away and reply, "Nothing" We thought he was trying to entertain himself so we left him alone. Finally after much more walking we came upon a large camp with small shacks built everywhere. You guys go get some sleep, I'll go check you all in. We took a walk along the camp looking with awe at what good these people have done till someone guided us to the sleeping quarters. We then took a well deserved nap.