Day 2

I was up till midnight and that's where my eyes started to get heavy. I tried to wake up Sally but she was dead to the world. Finally at 1:30 a.m she woke and let me know that she would take charge. Me, half asleep just fell over and didn't get up till 12 in the afternoon. After I woke up I was still sleepy and felt like going to bed but smelt something cooking in a furnace. Remembering how hungry I was kept me from falling asleep I got up and looked for my armor but could only find my sword. Then I realized that I had gone to sleep with my armor. As I came out of our "home" (the iron building) I was greeted by Sally who was at the crafting table and furnace making bread and pork. I then asked "Was there any noises or anything last night?" "Only one, it came from the beach over there" she had pointed where I jumped off my piston at the beginning of the game. Curious, I decided that we would go there after lunch. When we finished our meal we double checked the chests to make sure we left nothing behind that would be useful. When we were done looking I had an iron helmet, a diamond, a stone sword, a cake, 11 apples, and a leather chest-plate. Sally had a pair of leather boots and iron leggings, 20 pork, 18 wheat, an iron sword, a furnace, and a crafting table. As we were going to the beach I asked her what had happened and how she changed from beating to being beaten. She replied "when I was hitting him I only had my fist, on the other hand he had a sword and It didn't take long for the tables to turn after the battle started." I then told her how I had killed someone, by the time I was done my tale we where at the beach. through some leaves I could see a little setup with a map on a block. beside the block where two bigger people who looked like they had fallen asleep during the night while they were watching. Sally noted: that noise I heard might have been the one who was watching at the time collapsing from exhaustion. Sally sighed and went over with both my sword and hers and killed them. I wouldn't be able to tell you how because I had turned remembering how horrifying it was when I killed that young boy. (TNT,TNT) when I looked back I saw Sally collecting the people's items. I noticed that two of the items was a diamond and a stick and told her that I also had a diamond. We then went to the crafting table and made a diamond sword. It was after we made it that we were having trouble deciding who it would go to. "but I have an iron sword you have it!" Sally said. "but I don't have a kid to look over when and if I get back!" In the end I ended up getting it along with a pair of iron leggings. Sally got an iron chest-plate. I guess they didn't find any food because Sally said she didn't collect any. By the time we were done dividing our new gear it was dark. So we went back to our "home" and Sally went to sleep. As I got ready to watch for the first half of the night I thought about what I would do if we were the last two standing.