Chapter 51

"Sidharth..?" She calls him gently to wake up..

"Hmmmm..?!"...he wraps his arms around her waist..

"Utho baby! Main bohot nervous hoon! I need to discuss!"...they are about to sit for an interview together with the biggest news portal..!

"Relax kar meri jaan! Perform thodi karna hai! Aja tu bhi soja..!"..he pulls her closer and curls himself into her..

"Nehi naaa! Aap samajhte nehi ho! Utho na baby!"... She inclines more to his side and runs her fingers through his hair..

"Meri ma sham ko hai interview! Abhi se rona dhona start kardiya!"

"Ok so jao aap.. main chali Khushi k paas!"..she gets irritated..

He grabs her tightly and pulls her on top of him..

"Chup chap yahan mere sath raho!!... He looks at her addictively..!

"Kitna paapi ho aap! Maat karo yeh sab abhi..! Maine shower le liya hain..!"

"Toh kya hua?! Phirse le lenge! Don't you remember, parso hotel mein the way you got turned on...! Uff! That was sexyy!!.. he winks at her.. 😜

"Ganda admi..!!"

"Achha toh main akela ganda?!! Usdin kaise khinch rahi thi tu mujhe!! Yaad hai na?! Huh?!"...🙈

He curls more into her chest...."Andddd baby that was sooo fucking hot!!"

"Sidharth suno na..!"... He keeps rubbing his nose on her cleavage, being least bothered of what she is saying..

"Suno naaa!"... She pulls on his hair..!! 🤣

"Oucchhh!! Kyaaa hain?!!"... He frowns at her..

"I am scared!".. she looks at him confusingly..

He finds her too adorable...!! 🤗

"Aww mera bachha! Main rahunga na sath mein baby!?! Kyun itna soch rahi hai?!"

"Lekin I have to speak for myself na?!!!"

"Haan toh bolegi! Ismein kya hain?!"

"Haan toh mujhe train karo na! Aap ko toh pata hai na yeh log kis type k sawal puchenge!"

"Wahi SidNaaz related questions aate rahenge! Aur kya?! They would want to spice it up!"...he rolls his eyes..

"Toh what should be my answer?!"

"You keep denying! Aur kya bolegi?!"

"Deny?!"..she frowns at him..

"Haan aise announce thodi karna hai!"...he makes a sarcastic face..

"Main deny nehi kar sakti..main aur jhooth  nehi bol sakti Sidharth! Main khud se kuch nehi bolungi lekin agar humare bare mein koi kuch puche toh main koi diplomatic answer de dungi but deny nehi karungi!"

He stares at her for a good while, their eyes meet and she goes down to shift to her side..

"Diplomatic answer dougi matlab?! Pagal ho chuki ho kya? Project release saad par hain aur abhi tujhe nautanki karni hai!?!"

"Theek se baat karo! Yeh sab aapko nautanki lagta hai?!"

"Haan! Because you can't risk your profession like an emotional fool!"...says Sidharth sternly..

"Raho aap aapne profession ko gale lagake! Mera kya?! To hell with me and us, hai na?!".. her voice cracks and she steps down the bed and leaves the room immediately, leaving him totally perplexed..😕