Wedding Bell, Part 2

"Baaz nehi aaya abhi tak?".. she turns back to Khushi and Manvi..

"Ajayega na Sanu..stay calm!"... Manvi keeps tapping on her back..

This is undoutedly the biggest day of their life and Sidharth can totally feel the grief and pain she is going through for not having her loved ones beside! He keeps glaring at her and doesn't let his gaze wander! They are sitting next to each other, waiting for Shehbaaz to arrive.

"Yaar Moto! Agaya!! Baas yeh flowers lene ruka tha toh traffic mein faas gaya! Mumbai ki traffic yaar!"... Baaz comes running into the court room..

She breaks down seeing him and holds him into a hug...
"Mummy nehi aayi na Baaz! Papa ne mana kar diya na!!" 🥺

"Nehi Moto! Aisi baat nehi hai! Yeh sab kuch ek din mein decide hua na.. isiliye mummy manage nehi kar payi! Tu dil chota maat kar! Sab theek hai!"... says Shehbaaz, ensuring her about his parents being okay with her decision..

"Sir can we start doing the formalities? There are other appointments and ques fixed in the next half an hour.."..says the lawyer..

"Haan haan! Sure...! Baaz bring her here.."

Shehbaaz walks upto him taking her along. Sidharth extends his hand to hold her..
"Come here..."..he pulls her gently to make her sit..

She comes and sits next to him again and he tilts towards her, wiping off her tears with a tissue..

"Kya hua? Darr lagraha hai?"

She nods her head to say no!

"Toh phir roh kyun rahi hai?"

She looks at him with her swollen reddened eyes..! His eyes meet hers.... "Sidharthhh?!"...her voice shakes..

"Haan ji baba?! Hoon na yahan!"....he holds her hand tightly..

"Baas aap hi ho! Dekhliya na?! Koi nehi aaya!!"...tears start trailing down..

"Toh main kafi nehi hoon kya?!"

"Aisi baat nehi hai! Lekin dukh toh hoti hai na!?!"

"Baba humne time kaha diya hain un logo ko?! Phir bhi Baaz aaya na?"

"Sir can we start..we are running late..!"...the lawyer intervenes again..

"Haan ji..kijiye start..!"...says Manvi from behind..

Sidharth's mother stands right behind his back while he takes the initiative to sign. He turns back..."Mom I know I made you suffer a lot! You wanted me to settle down, toh lo aaj finally it's happening! Khush ho na aap?!"

"Haan baccha! I am very happy!"...her eyes well up..

"And thank you for making her wear this Mom! I love you!"...he kisses her hands on his shoulder..

She kisses his forehead..."mera baccha!"

He turns back to lawyer..."kaha sign karna hai?"

"Sir right here..!"...he signs accordingly and looks at her immidiately to see her reaction and keeps looking at her without a blink..

"Ma'am it's your turn!"..says the lawyer..

Manvi holds her into a hug from behind..."Sanu I am so proud of you! This man is crazily in love with you! All the best baby! You deserve it! Go for it...Sign it..!!"...she mumbles into her ears while Shehnaaz is too nervous to even hold the pen..!

Sidharth can't control the wave of emotion flowing into his system now! All this time he had been the strength but now he is too overwhelmed to even act strong and trying hard to refrain himself from expressing it! He can't simply believe what would have happened to his life if that audition wouldn't have taken place! He is reprising and recherishing every moment he has spent with her! He can't be more thankful to his Lord, he can't be happier! ❤️

She looks at him in urge to tell him something...

"Kuch kehna hai?"...he traces his thumb on her cheek..

"This is probably the 100th time I am telling you.. Sidharthh..aap zindagi ho meri! Kabhi chhor k maat jana! Main Marr jaungi! I swear!"....she doesn't have hold on her tears..they keep flowing..

"Pagal hai tu baby? Chal I am not even going to die! Toh bhagwan k sath na mera ek special connect ban chuka hai..He gave me the permission to be with you as long as our lives exist! Chal abhi sign it..kabse wait kar raha hoon...sign it..!"

And...she signs it!! Finally the virtually tied bond of SidNaaz gets tied in real life! ❤️🥺

Everyone claps harder for the couple..!
"Wait guys! I have one more thing to do! Mom..?"...says Sidharth..

"Haan bachha..just a minute.."..she opens her bag to look for the pot of Sindoor she bought on request of Sidharth! She hands it over to him..

"Aap ko sindoor pasand hai na baby...?! Isiliye lal saree peheneko bola tha!"...he give out the sweetest smile looking at her eyes..

And there he puts on Sindoor on her maang as per her wishes and she glows and shines more, realizing all her dreams coming true...!! She OWNS HER MAN NOW! ❤️

"I love you! Can I get a hug?!"...his eyes well up and he can't hold onto them anymore! He needs her warmth now..

She rushes into his arms, wrapping herself within his embrace..!

"Love you too baby!"...she mumbles being in his embrace..

"God!! Yeh aap dono ki Balaji telefilms wali romance khatam ho gayi ho toh main thoda sa react karlun?! Mamaaa is finally married! Shit! I can't believe this! Manvi Di zara pinch karo na mujhe!"...Khushi exclaims in excitement..🤣

"Shuru ho gayi nautanki!"..Manvi starts laughing..

"Noo I am serious! Sanu shit! Do I have to call u Mami now!?"

"Haan!"... says his Mom sternly..!

"God this will be freaking awkward! Achha chalo I will try! Koi na!" 😀

"Chalo guys..ab mujhe meri biwi ko leke kahi jana hai..toh aap log ghar jao, we will join you guys at dinner..!"

"Hainnnn?! Dekh rahi ho Manvi di, yeh humara ladka nehi raha!"...Khushi again in her overdramatic tone..😅

"Paka rahi hai tu abhi baccha! Go home..hum log baas thodi der mein join karenge!"

"Hmmmm...!! Nani yeh toh gaye hath se! Let's go Nani..Mama has better plans I guess! Sanu, ooppsss nehi sorry! Mami good luck!"

Shehnaaz giggles...

**************

So he drove her to his new flat! He got roughly 24 hours to plan this decoration on his own! Their bed room looks just dreamy and it's highly appreciable, the effort that he has put into it! It looks beautiful like never BEFORE! ❤️

"Pasand aayi meri biwi ko?"...asks Sidharth, walking into the room holding her hand..

"Haan ji! It's beautiful!"...she kisses his hand..

"I told you... I will make it special! And..."...he pulls her in front of him, wrapping his arms around her waist..."So...Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla, welcome to the life of a man who is known to be the most aggressive, disorganized, overprotective and a mad guy, but can't help himself to love you more than his life!!... He kisses her cheeks, making her blush truly like a newly wed bride! ❤️

 He kisses her cheeks, making her blush truly like a newly wed bride! ❤️

Stay tuned for the next one ❤️

Do let me know if you have liked this part in the comment section ❤️