Chapter 77

"Khushi batayegi?"

"Ruko..ruko.. let me call Mama..I can't risk it!"

"Kya hai khushi! Kyun tension le rahi hai?! Main samajh gayi..koi trolling hi huyi hai na? Koi baat nehi..phone pass kar.. let me see what went wrong!"

"You sure na!? It's disgusting Sanu!"

"Khushi..relax..!".. Shehnaaz seems composed to Khushi. So she brings it back and hands it over to her..

"Dekho.. this is the video! It's disgusting! Such bastards!"

It's a morphed video where she has been tagged with her previous make up artist in a filth conversation, backing up with a fake, nuisance audio that resembles her tone! She gets more affected to see the violent, hate-filled and deeply terrifying comments under the tweet..!

Shehnaaz is certainly disgusted but controls herself to not make it evident in front of Khushi.
"Are you okay? Phone karun Mama ko?"

"Nehi nehi.. he is giving his shot! Abhi nehi. Aur haan, main bilkul theek hoon! Tu jake padhai kar baby! Exams hai na?! Don't stress yourself! Yeh roz ka hain!"

"Are you sure? I am not convinced Mami!! I am disgusted, how come it didn't affect you?! Don't fake!"

"Khushi... Baby.. meri neendh poori nehi huyi hai..let me rest..tu jake padhai khatam kar. Phir baat karte hai!"

"Wait.. breakfast?"... Asks Khushi being all traumatized..

"Haan kar lungi..!"... She fakes a smile and asks Khushi to shut the door while she leaves..

****************

Khushi texts Sidharth..
"Mama call me back if you are not busy! Sanu Mami is aware of that video and surprisingly she seemed pretty cool, didn't react at all! How is that possible?!"

Sidharth calls her immidiately..
"Hello..?"...she receives..

"Haan how the hell did she get to know..?! Beta kaha tha na..just hold on to this till I return..?"

"Areh you made it evident! She could sense it from your voice only!"

"Okay..what is she doing now? Tu hai na uske paas..pass her the phone!"

"Nehi..she wanted to rest. So I stepped out of the room.."

"Kyun? She just woke up na?! Okay she has her phone with her now right?"

"Haan.."

"let me call her.."..he disconnects this call and calls back Shehnaaz immidiately but she declines the call and texts him..
"Sidharth..leave me alone..mujhe abhi baat nehi karni!"

He types..
"Baba main hoon na? Merese bhi baat nehi karegi?! Please pick it up! We will get through it together.."

She types..
"Aap ne chupaya kyun?!"

He types..
"Because I didn't want you to go through this in my absence!"

She types..
"Isse kahi zyada harrasment dekhi hai maine Sidharth!"

He types..
"I know but is halath mein..uff! Phone uthayegi..?! Ya phir main Mom ko call karun?!"

She calls him..
"Haan hello..?"...he receives..

She keeps quiet..

"Baat kar na baby..?! Yeh sari chizein toh common hai na?! Humne pehle bhi face kiya hai! Toh just take it casually! I will fix everything baba! I swear!"