Chapter 68

Two days have passed,
Akshay calls up Sidharth..

"Bhai..Yeh kaise hua?! Jiya has withdrawn the case..!! Any idea?!"

"Hmm..I would have anyway called you now.. she did text me the day I made things official.."

"Achha apne bataya kyun nehi?"

"Kyunki I was actually waiting to see her reaction.. and she did exactly what I was expecting!"

"oh toh kya baat huyi..?"

"Rukho main tumhe woh messages bhejta hoon..hold on.."

He sends him ss of all messages:
"One question: why didn't you reveal about my suicide attempt? And how come you haven't shared anything in detail jab ki maine toh proper defame kiya hai tumhe?!"

"Toh basically she was shocked to see that I still had that sense of respect and didn't spill all beans in front of the media!"

"Phir aap ka reply?"

"Haan.. sending it.."

He sends his reply..
"Pehle toh I will never go down to your level. Secondly, mujhe jo karna tha, maine wahi kiya..I only proved myself innocent! Just to let you know, I will fight harder for this now, mere liye nehi..but for my wife, who I love more than my existence, and for the life that we are about to bring to this world now!"

Her reply:
"Oh! My God! Is she pregnant Sidharth?!"

His reply:
"Yes she is.."

Her reply on this:
"I fucked up big time Sid! I just messed it up! Love, biwi, aur abhi baccha...! Tumne toh...like literally you have submitted yourself to her then what am I fighting for?! Shit shit shit! I fucked it up for myself, yet again!"

"That's it..iske baad na maine koi reply diya aur na usne"

"Hmm..Chalo bhai! Achha hua! Agar aap abhi defemation case karna chahte ho, toh mujhe bata dena..I will arrange everything.."

"Nehi Akshay..even Shehnaaz doesn't want me to do that! Rehne do! I will spare her for good now!"

"Now I know why people are going nuts over this #SidNaaz tag! You both are honestly the best idols! Aap dono baas khush raho! I will hang up now bhai..bye bro!"

"Thank you Akshay for all the help! Chal bye! Take care!"...he keeps down the phone..

**************

Late evening it is.. Shehnaaz is all dolled up in a saree while Sidharth went outside for a meeting and comes back within an hour. The door bell rings and she opens it for him hurriedly..

"Okay..!! So what's the occasion?!"...he comes inside and looks at her curiously with a smile on his face..

"Sidharthhhhhh!!"

"Haan ji?"..he walks into his room being a little worked up and she follows him back like a small baby..😂

"Sidharthhhhhh!"..she calls him again in her usual trailing tone..

"Haan baba bol na!?!"..he is drinking water as she wraps her arm around his body from a side..🤗

"Bol na baby..!"...he finally looks at her properly..

"Jao main baat nehi karrungi aap se! Maine saree dali hai aur aap theek se dekh bhi nehi rahe ho mujhe!" 🥴

"Lekin dali kyun?!" 😐

"Aise hi! Maan kiya! Chhoro! Let me take it off!"....she turns around and he grabs her back instantly..

"Rukh na..! Pehle dekh toh lene de..!"..he pushes her slowly to walk towards the mirror and wraps his arms around her waist from behind, sliding his hand slightly inside around her bare waist..

"Kaisi lag rahi hoon main..?!"...her face brightens up instantly and it's just the magic of his touch that works on her everytime..❤️

He closes his eyes, sunggling his nose on her shoulder and says in his husky tone.."too sexy!"

"Hayeee aap ko kya hua?! Kal toh bade saint ban rahe the, aaj kya hua?!"...she giggles..🤭

"Kameeni khud sexy banke khadi huyi hai! Aur mujhe puch rahi hai kya hua?! Niyat toh tu kharab karwati hai!"

"Toh karo an aur niyat kharab! Roka kisne aap ko?!"...she turns her face back to him and pecks his lips, taking his face in between her hands..

She pushes him, quite roughly on bed and crawls on top of him, nestling herself into his embrace..

"Baby hormones do take hike in pregnancy! Hence Proved!!"...Sidharth chuckles..😂

"Muh tod dungi! Bakwas maat karo! Jo karna hai woh karo!"...🤣

"My jungli billi!"...he bites her ears and removes her anchal, rubbing his sweaty nose on her chest and guides his tongue towards her cleavage..🔥

He then slowly rolls on top of her, making sure that it doesn't put much pressure on her uterus..🤗

"We need to be careful jaan!"

"Kuch nehi hoga!"..she grabs his collar to pull him closer..

He loves his girl like this; all drenched in love and seeking for his touch only!

"You know what?!"

"Hmmmm...?"..she replies, exerting her warm breath on him..

"I love youuu!"...he brushes his lips on her, mumbling through them audibly and she pulls on his hair to drag him into the edge of her curves, fitting his lips on them..!

"Some one is going wild today!"... He smiles at her, pecking her lips..

"Oh God Baby!! I need you!!"..her breathless voice is all filled and all driven by love..!!

"My God...do you even realize how perfect you are! You are so damn beautiful meri jaan!!"....he undresses her, holding her into place, taking care of his pregnant wife even at the peak of his love..! ❤️

"Kuch nehi hoga babu! Come..close your eyes, open your heart and feel my soul! You can't harm me a bit baby! Relax!" ..she extends her arms to let him in and him being totally driven by her words full of affections, submits himself to this beautiful passion, going deep into her, burning her in flames of his love to steal the warmth inside her!! 🔥

she extends her arms to let him in and him being totally driven by her words full of affections, submits himself to this beautiful passion, going deep into her, burning her in flames of his love to steal the warmth inside her!! 🔥

Mereko sharam arahi hai! 🙈

Stay tuned for yet another twist 😃

Do comment to share your views about this tiny miny part which is full of love ❤️