Chapter 25

Sidharth drops her off to her place. There was an awkward silence between them ever since he saw Khushi with Vikranth..

"Upar aa jao na! I will make you a strong coffee!"

"Ummm no! You are doing fine now..upar jake rest kar. Kal shoot par bhi jana hai.."...says Sidharth very bluntly..

Her face falls immediately and turns around to open the door but halts herself and turns back to him again..!

"Sab theek hain na Sidharth?! Humare bich?!"...she asks with a sheer innocence..🥺

Sidharth surely can't resist now..no one can actually...! Nobody can hold themself back from responding to such a pure soul..! He tilts towards her and kisses her forehead.."Abhi bhi doubt hain?!"...he asks by rubbing the back of his palm on her cheek...🤗

"Nehi..I love you!"....she crushes herself in his arms..

"I love you more baba!"..he kisses on top of her head..

"Aap aise hi raha karo na!" 🥺

"Toh aise hi toh hoon...!"..he replies lovingly..

"Nehi the!"

"Okay aage se I will take care of this!" Sidharth gives her an assurance...

"Chalo bye...! Drive safely..!"..she kisses his cheek and leaves the car..

*******

He turns on the bluetooth and calls up Saanjh on his way..
"Hello..?" .. she answers..

"Haan San..tu free kab tak hogi..?!"

"Why, what happened now? Did she fall sick again?!"

"Nehi nehi she is fine! I need to talk about something else!"

"Oh okay...I will be free in the evening..do you want me to come over?! Hold on...is it Jiya again?!" 🙄

"Aabe nehi...something else...I need your help!"

"Okay... I will be there at six...aur aunty ko bhi check karlungi.."

"Hmmm..chal bye..!"

"Bye.."...she keeps down the phone..

**************

Saanjh is already here..

"Kya hua ab??"... Asks Saanjh very curiously..

"Yaar Khushi is going out of hand... Di bhi yahan nehi hai..aur I feel very uncomfortable talking about all these..so isiliye tujhe bulaya hain.."

"But hua kya hain?! Kya kiya hain Khushi ne?!"

"I think she is falling for that guy, Shehnaaz's brother..!"

"That Vikranth..? From Canada?!"..asks Saanjh..

"Haan.."

"Toh ismein problem kya hain?! She is young, very pretty and it's her age to fall in love Sid!"...Saanjh states the obvious facts! 🤷🏻‍♀️

"Yes you are right!! She is young! And I can't let her do this now! Tu agar mujhe help nehi Kar payegi toh theek hain but don't make it worse!"..he scoffs..

"Aabe...tune khud nehi kiya tha is age mein Sid?! We all did! Anyway ab bol, what do you want me to do?!"

"Just talk to her! She is in her room. Get every detail for me...and yeh jo bhi chal raha hain inn dono k bich, yeh abhi kis stage main hain and all.."

Saanjh rolls her eyes but surely adores him at the same time for being such a caring human being.

*********