Chapter 55

Mom please bata do kaha hai yeh ladki!?! This is not exciting for me at all! It's too late for her to be outside! Please!!"

"Baccha this is for you only..! Relax kar beta! Akeli nehi hai! She is fine! Wait kar..something is coming up!"...replies his Mom..

It's his 40th birthday in 10 minutes and he is getting impatient to have her around! Being his stubborn himself, he keeps calling her repeatedly, despite of knowing that she is planning for some surprises!

It's exactly 12 am and everyone wishes him the way they do every year! But his eyes are only seeking for his sanity, his sukoon, his Shehnaaz!

"Where the hell is she Di?!"....he turns back to speak to Preeti..

"Mil jayegi bhai! Kitna impatient hai tu!"

"Mama..?"...Khushi calls him from the LED corner..

"Haan..?"

"She has a message for you, should I play?"

"Message?! Khud samne kyun nehi arahi hai?! Ho kya raha hai yeh sab?!"

"Uffoo!! Yeh Mama bilkul khadoos hain! Sahi kehti hai Sanu! Ab batao play karun ya nehi!?"...Khushi asks, frowning at him..

"Kar le beta! Khatam kar! I am getting worried!"... he lost all his excitement..

Khushi plays it on speaker with utter disappointment..
"Sidharthhhhh!"....the moment he hears this trailing tone of hers, a widest grin takes over his face..!! 😊

So the message continues..
"I know aap mujhe dundh rahe ho aur abhi tak toh you must have been too impulsive! And you look absolutely adorable being such a grumpy baby!"...Sidharth starts looking at everyone's reaction and therefore his blushes start goofing around his face! 🤭

"Khushi zara pause kar..!"...he asks her to pause the recording..

"Mujhe recording dede, main khud earphones lagake sun leta hoon!"...🤣

"Oyeee hoyee!! Mumma, Papa, Nani zara inke blush toh dekho!! No no no no!! According to Sanu, this is the JULOOS time and this session will go on!"... Khushi chuckles..🤣

So the record continues..
"Aap ko yaad hain woh pehli bar jab hum mile the?! The way you had my back just by trusting your vibes!! Baby that has my entire heart!! Is baat ko main kabhi nehi bhulungi Sidharth! Babaji ka sab se anmol tofa ho aap mere liye! Aap hamesha kehte ho na ki meri yeh success maine mehnat se kamayi hain?! Mehnat toh hain Sidharth, lekin aap ka yeh jo trust hai na mere upar?! This keeps me going!! Ab jab sochti hoon toh darr lagta hain! Kaise guzari thi maine woh din aap ke bina because I really can't imagine my life without you now! Lekin you, my angel, my star, meri zindagi, you have been written there on my fate by Babaji Himself! I haven't said this to you in front of anyone before, but aaj sab k samne bolti hoon, main aap se bohot bohot bohot pyaar karti hoon! Babaji aap ko hamesha khush rakkhe! Aap bohot tarakki karo aur mujhe bohot bohot sara pyaar karo! Kyunki that's all what I crave for! Happiest Birthday to you baby!"

Sidharth's eyes glisten up and he gently uses his thumb to wipe off a drop from the corner of his eye! 

Preeti comes and holds him from behind..
"Awww dekho toh sahi, who's in tears?! Tu rota bhi hai Bhai?!".. Preeti goes in front of him and kisses his forehead..

He keeps quiet but his entire face becomes red, he is just too overwhelmed to speak anything right now!

"Can someone please get her..?! Go, tell her that I need her here, right now!!"...his voice shakes... 😥