Chapter 59

Next morning..

Sidharth wakes up early, leaving her in deep sleep. She isn't keeping well for the last two days, so he decides to let her have this sound sleep. It seems like he is overstressing on this issue and got too disturbed to concentrate on anything else! So he calls up his manager to cancel all shoots or appointment for the day..

Shehnaaz on the other hand, wakes up after an hour and gets to see him working on his laptop. She gets down immediately and walks up to him to sit on his lap..🤗
"Arehh..! I am doing some work! Kya kar rahi hai! Go and freshen up!"... irritation is still evident on his face..

She tilts to shove her head into his chest and he does reciprocate to hold her back to prevent her from falling down. She keeps rubbing her face onto his chest and  starts placing kisses there..
"Pyaar karo mujhe..! Warna main unchi unchi roungi!"🙈

"Nautanki start ho gayi subah subah! Ab tujhe dard nehi ho rahi hai kya?!" 🙄

"Ho rahi hai na! But aap maan jao toh sab dard gayeb ho jayegi!"☺️

"Hmm.."..he pokes his tougue to his right to hide his smile that comes out naturally when she behaves as such..!😜

"Ab hansi arahi hai toh chupate kyun ho? Hanso naaaa!"...she stretches his lips wide to make him laugh...😂

"Pagal aurat! Husband ki ex se baat karti hai! Chala jaun uske paas?!"...he taunts her..🤭

"Kutta! Aisa sochna bhi maat! Qatal kardungi tera!"

"Achha ab aap se sidha tu pe agayi!"

"Haan toh yeh khadoos panti bandh kar..aur mujhe pyaar kar! Main phirse saati sabhitri ban jaungi!".. 😂

"Kya chiz hai tu?! Matlab it's fucking easy to mould you! And Jiya was successful to do so!"

"Kyaaaa Sidharthhh!! Chhoro naaa!"..she shoves her head into his chest again..

He can't overlook this cuteness..
"baba idhar dekh..!".. he pulls out her face..

"She is not an easy person to deal with! She doesn't do anything without a purpose! I know her baby! Please promise me, you will never talk to her again Promise me!"

"Promise..!! nehi karungi..! Lekin aap mujhe batao, aap mujhse naraz toh nehi ho na?! Maine shak nehi kiya aap par Sidharth! That was general question! I swear!"

He nudges his head with hers..."I love you! Janti hai na tu?!"

"Haan mera putuuuu!".. she squeezes his cheeks..

"Ab jayegi washroom?!"

"Aap leke jao na..!"

"Baby I am doing some work..!"

"Oh! Good Lord! Subah subah shuru ho gaye dono! Chipkoo masters!"... Khushi comes in suddenly.. 😅

"Aabe is aurat ko bol.. yeh besharm aurat mere upar chad gayi..!"

"Haan! Toh kya hua.. pati hai mera! Aur aap na mujhe besharam maat bulao! Main hurt hoti hoon!"... She wraps her arms around his neck and holds him into a tight hug, even in front of Khushi..

He sighs...and holds her back and smiles at Khushi..

"Awww cute..! Achha..Mami suno..I need that white shiny dress of yours..!"..says Khushi..

"Haan toh le le cupboard se na baby! Samne rakkha hai.."

"Kahi ja rahi hai beta?"...asks Sidharth..

"Haan Mama! I have a birthday party to attend.."

"Achha toh Adith ko le jana! I have no work today, staying at home.."