Chapter 18

A week later, during a weekend, Sidharth is taking a nap after the lunch. Shehnaaz on the other side, has gone to Punjab to meet her family. She is keeping a little busy, hardly gets time to be on the phone and needless to say that Sidharth is totally hating this!

His phone rings and it's her..

"Hello..?"

"Hi babu..how are you?!" 🤗

"Theek hoon.."...he says very bluntly..

"Kya hua baby? Naraz ho aap mujhse?!"

"No! Do I have that fucking right?! Main kaun hota hoon?!"

"Mera sab kuch!" 🤗

"Nautanki maat kar..! Phone toh karti nehi hai and now I don't need this..!"

"Baby yahan sab pagal hue padhe hai! Mereko time mele tabh na! Koi na koi aata rehta hai! Kya karun?!"

"Toh udhar hi reh ja na! You don't have to come back!"

"Marr jaungi! Kya aap chahte ho ki main marr jaun?!"

He keeps quiet...he is hating this distance!

"Aap ho na udhar?! Sidharth..??"

"Hmm"

"Sidharth theek se baat karo na aap mujhse?!"

He keeps quiet...

"Nehi karoge?!"

He still keeps quiet..

"Am I an idiot?! Maine abhi tak lunch bhi nehi ki, upar agayi aap ko phone karne! And look at you!"

"Sidharthhhhh..?! Hello..?!"

"Hayee Rabba! Agar aap ko baat nehi karna hai, then I am keeping it down! Aap sun rahe ho na?! Helloooo?!"...now she is getting pissed..

She cuts the call! He just loses it without her now! This girl has taken over his everything and now he doesn't find peace in anything when she isn't around! He calls her back and she picks it up in one go..

"Nehi reh sakte ho na Sidharth!..I know na baby! Kyun itna gussa karte ho aap?!"

"Kab ayegi..?!"...he finally speaks up..

"Video call kare?"...she is trying hard to cheer him up..

He is dying to see her, but being too grumpy to admit this..

"Bol do na zara...dil mein hai jo chipa...!".. Shehnaaz being dramatic to make him smile now and probably she is the only one who can do this even in the most intense situation...

He sighs...."I love you!"....he is hopelessly in love with her..!!

She turns on the camera and so does he..

"Awwwww! Mera bacchaaa...I love you too!" 🤗

"Kab ayegi?! Bol na!!"

"Aaj raat flight hai...!"...she smiles at the camera making him surprised!

"Sach mein?!"..he wakes up and sits on the bed, leaning against the head rest..

"Haan..! Baba! Aaj hi aarahi hoon..! Abhi chalo mujhe kiss karo!"

Sidharth finally smiles and blows a subtle kiss at the camera..

"Awwwww..!"...it's just her in the whole universe who can turn his mood to the other side in no time..!

"Main so nehi pa raha hoon! I won't let you go anywhere outside Mumbai! I swear!"...he looks all stressed out..

"Awwww...innaaa pyaar?!"