Chapter 28

Maine kya kiya Sidharth?!"🥺.. she questions him back..

"Why didn't you speak to him?!"

"Arehhh I said na! I didn't get the time! Moreover, mujhe phone par baat nehi karni thi!"

"Good! Keep waiting for him! But I cannot wait for another disaster to happen!"... He hangs up on her face..

********

She calls up Vikranth right away now..

"Haan Sana! I know why you called! Dekh, I can explain..!!"..says Vikranth as soon as he answers the call...

"Vicky...please yaar! Maat kar! Sidharth bohot possessive hai Khushi ko leke! Please understand!"..she pleads..

"Motto I like her yaar! She is an adult! She has rights to take her own decisions! Ismein galat kya hain?! Tum log bhi toh pyaar karte ho na ek dusre se!"

Shehnaaz doesn't have an answer to this..."Tu sach mein pyaar karta hain Khushi se?!"

"Yeh pyaar hai ya kya hai, I don't know! But yes I got attached to her! I love spending time with her! I love talking, chatting with her over the phone! Tujhe toh pata hain na sab kuch Sana!! You know it all na? You know na, I came back to India to look for some sanity which I didn't have in Canada! Please yaar! Understand!"

"Yaar...lekin Sidharth?!"...she asks very helplessly! She can't even deny the fact that Vikranth had a terrible family life and all he seeks for is love! Shehnaaz is an emotional person and gets carried away easily. She is already driven by his words, his weaknesses and now sinking in a real dilemma!

"Don't worry motto! I will definitely come up with a plan to coax Sidharth Bhai! Give me some time..!"

"Are you sure?!"

"Haan...please don't be upset...and I am sorry Sana!"

"It's fine... please do whatever is better for now to calm him down. I can't deal with this! He is being very rude to me!"...she almost gets choked while speaking to Vikranth..

***********

Next day, Manvi comes into her room with breakfast. Shehnaaz has skipped her shoot for the day. She is feeling too low to do anything today!

"Aise khana pina chhorke kuch solve kar payegi kya Sanu?!"...says Manvi..

She remains quiet and scrolls down her mobile..

"Sun meri baat...woh hai thoda sa akdu lekin dil ka toh bohot achha hain na?! Moreover, he loves you so much Sanu, aur kya chahiye tujhe?!

"Lekin maine kya kiya hai yaar?!!! Hamesha mujhe kyun daanta hai?!" ...she speaks up finally and that too with loud sobs!! 🥺

"Sanu!! Relax baby! Kya ho gayi hai tujhe?! Kaha kho gayi hain woh strong Shehnaaz?! Are you losing yourself just for the sake of a relationship?! I know he is important but you can't just leave all your work and sit back at home, being a Meena Kumari!"...Manvi tries to give her a reality check..

"Arehhh Manv but maine kya kiya?! Why did he speak to me like that?! Did I ask Vikranth to go and kiss Khushi?!"...she is crying loudly by holding onto her breaths! This has affected her! Affected her very badly indeed!

"Sanu!! Relax!! Chup ho ja baby!"...Manvi  gives her a tight hug and keeps tapping her back to calm her down...

"Sun meri baat...ab tujhe strong banna padega! Don't let this affect your work baby! Bohot struggle ki hai tune! Don't forget those days Sanu!"... Manvi tries to put things logically..

"Chal abhi khana kha le... Maine tere liye omelette banayi hai...dekh...!"... She smiles at Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz looks at her helplessly and says... "Yaar! Manv! Tu mujhe chhorke nehi jayegi na?!"