Chapter 36

"Jih BigBoss..?".. Sidharth is being called to the confession room for the second time...

"Hello Sidharth!"... Big Boss greets him..

"Hello Sir..!"

"Sidharth aapko extension k leye approach kiya gaya tha lekin aap ne inkar kar diya..!"

"Sir, I am already occupied with stuffs! I have other professional commitments. Abhi it is quite impossible!"

"Sidharth, agar aap ko sahi lage toh kya hum aap k leye ek meeting arrange kar sakte hain with your own team? Taki aap achhe se discuss karke humein aapna decision bataye?"

"Nehi Sir! Uski koi zaroorat nehi hogi! Kyunki sahi mein I am well aware of my dates!"

"Theek hai Sidharth! It was great having you on the show again! Aaj aapka akhri din hai BigBoss mein..enjoy kijiye. Thank you!"

"Thanks to you as well!"

*********

All housemates are divided into 3 teams of seniors respectively. A task under the supervision of all seniors has been announced for the day. Sidharth, which goes without saying, is showing his sportsman spirit, regardless of the fact that he isn't a contestant this time! This is just him! He loves to win, be it just for few people who are associated to him only for the sake of being in a group! His passion towards his game is unbeatable and doesn't let him accept unfair deeds! So needless to say that it creates a heated argument with the other two seniors who hardly have any logic to retaliate back!

After the task, Sidharth goes straight into the washroom to get freshen up and relax himself from the stress he had been through, when suddenly Hina appears..

"Yaar Sidharth! It was just a game yaar! Chill! It's okay if we are not on the same page! Sabka apna apna opinion hota hai na?!"...Hina holds him by his arm and tries being clingy again..!

"Hina it's fine! Mujhe nahana hai abhi..I will catch you up in dinner.."..he replies, trying to get off her hand from his arm..!

She holds him even more tightly now..
"Kya rahi hai yaar?! Chhor na! I need to go and take a shower!"...says Sidharth being all irritated now..

Hina is just doing anything to vouch for a forgiveness when suddenly a song is being played in the house..."Kurta Pajama Kala Kala Kala Kala Kala Kala!" Now that leaves Sidharth dumbfounded and he rushes into the living room, throwing off the towel from his hand and ofcourse leaving Hina behind without even caring much! Nevertheless, she follows him back! 🙄

The blinds go up and there she is, the queen of his heart, Shehnaaz Gill!! She enters the house with much royal treatment..!

Housemates start greeting her as she is a big name of TV industry now, specially after the success of their webseries! A housemate (Aditya), who is also a struggling actor, seems to be a big fan of Shehnaaz! He runs upto her and holds her tightly into a hug, leaving her a little uncomfortable with the gesture! Sidharth immediately starts fuming and keeps standing at one corner of the living room, staring at her in daze!

She walks up to him slowly and steadily..
"Toh Shukla ji, Kya haal hai?!"... She asks quite dramatically! Sidharth is gushing over her Indian look but at the same time got disturbed thinking about this sudden entry! He is wondering how did she end up here!?!

"Aap bataiye! Yeh achanak se yahan prakat hone ki wajah kya hai!?! ...he keeps looking at her in gaze!

Everyone around is WELL AWARE OF THE HASHTAG #SidNaaz, which keeps trending on Twitter, specially after the electrifying chemistry in their webseries! People, including many celebrities, keep showering their love on this duo! They find them adorable together! This BB crowd is no different! When Shehnaaz walks up to him, everyone behind her starts glaring at her adorably..! 🤗