Chapter 15

Shehnaaz reaches home..
"Manv Manv Manv!"... Her excitement is touching skies and that's how she paces towards her room..

"Manv!! Kya hua?!!"... Manvi has covered herself with a quilt...

She doesn't answer..

Shehnaaz slids her hand into the quilt and senses a high temperature on her body..
"Yaar Manv! Tujhe toh bohot bukhar hain! Tune dawai li?!"

She nods her head to say "No"..

"Accha rukh main lati hoon..".. She goes to her room to look for paracetamol and then enters the kitchen to make some instant soup for her..

"Abhi have some soup because you can't have medicine in bare stomach na? Uth baby!".. She tries to wake her up...

After a while, Manvi feels a little better and asks Shehnaaz about her visit to Shukla Niwas...

"Tune bataya nehi..kya hua udhar?! Sidharth theek hai na?"

Her eyes well up and she smiles through her tears..!!

"Kya hua Sanu? Tu roh bhi rahi hai aur smile bhi kar rahi hai?!"

Shehnaaz gives a tight hug and says..."He said it Manv! He confessed it!" 😢🤗

Manvi pulls her back and looks at her with utter surprise!!..."What?! Nooo you are joking?! Hainnn?!! Kha kasam!?!"

"Teri kasam!"...she hugs her back again..!

Even Manvi's eyes well up to this now! She has been a shield for her but she also realizes that Shehnaaz deserves an emotional support which would bring love back to her life that she has always craved for!

"Yaar I am so happy for you Sanu! I am so so so happy for you! He is a great guy and I am sure he is going to give you all that you truly deserve! Lekin ek problem hai!!"

" Kya Manv?! "... Shehnaaz looks at her curiously..

"Abhi toh tu mujhe bhul jayegi na..? aur agar kal sidharth tujhe apne ghar bulaye toh tu chali jayegi na?!"...Manvi's eyes become misty..

"Tu pagal hai?! Mere liye tu meri family hai! Aur bhala family ko koi chhorke jata hai kya?! Tu zyada maat soch! Main kahi nehi jaungi! Yehi rahungi, tere sath!"...she smiles at her, assuring the longevity of their friendship which has certainly reached some other level of emotional dependence!

**********

2 months have passed now and the love between Sidharth and Shehnaaz is blooming with every passing days! They are happy to see each other everytime, no matter what the two of them are doing, it always calls for love! Sidharth, who could never remember dates, now remembers the smallest things about her! Be it a favorite meal, or her favorite color, he makes sure that all his moves become meaningful for her! While Shehnaaz on the other side, never lets ego intervene their beautiful bond. She rather diffuses situations and handles his anger, possessiveness and protectiveness in the best way possible! She is the only one who can calm him down with just her simple touch! They are in mad love and the way they crave for each other is surreal!

Shoots for the promo and the first six episodes have been completed. Shehnaaz had struggled, faced hurdles, had break downs, but Sidharth was always there to back her up! Eventually this first season of the series was a learning lesson for her and needless to say that she was perfect in her every shot as she was being groomed by a perfectionist, none other than Sidharth Shukla!

*******

Today, it is the day of trailer launch, a day that she had been dreaming for years! She is nervous! Extremely nervous to face the media and Sidharth can easily depict this from her face..! She is getting ready at his place, standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself and wondering how is she going to keep her calm and act spontaneously..!