Chapter 27

An intimate scene is to be shot between Sidharth and Sonakshi today. Shehnaaz is well aware of it and doesn't reveal her uneasiness in front of Sidharth for once! Even after considering the fact that they are celebrities and it's their work, it does pinch, they are human afterall! Sidharth can clearly see the discomfort in her eyes but refrains himself from raising up the topic for now.

The shot has been completed. Sidharth had to snuggle with her on a bed, wrapping her around to cuddle and create a steamy chemistry to satisfy the script's demand! Shehnaaz kept herself away from this for a while, being at her own vanity...

Sidharth comes inside after a while and finds her getting ready for the next shot.
He goes next to her and sits on a couch behind her makeup corner. She is trying to act normal and starts puting blush on her cheeks..

He keeps looking at her in the mirror from behind. He knows it's bothering her! She is not speaking a word but doing her vitals, diverting herself completely from getting into this topic!

He stands up, walks up to her back and leans down to hold her chair from either side. He looks into the mirror to see a beautiful face that shines like a star, is all dull and gloomy now!

She is still avoiding this and opens a box to look for nothing!! Sidharth grabs her hand... "Stop baba!! Stop! It's okay!! You can vent it out!!"

"Look at me..please!"... He pleads..

She looks at him immidiately....."Kaam hai Sidharth! I know! And trust me I respect it! Please, please...!! Maat karo abhi yeh! Main bilkul theek hoon aur mujhe is bare mein baat nehi karni!"

"Tu theek nehi hai. Aise shot nehi de payegi baby! Sun.. meri baat...Sidharth Shukla is all yours! Chahe kuch karna padhe, dil toh tere paas hi hain na!?!"

She looks at him in the mirror now and turns back to stare at him for a while! He blows a kiss at her and she gets up and without holding herself back any longer, she paces instantly into his arms..!

He hugs her tightly..."Why were you torturing yourself?! Huh?! Kuch bhi vent out karni hai toh kar na baby! I am all yours! You can do anything and everything with me! Pagal hai tu bhi"... says Sidharth lovingly, tightening his grip around her..

"Sidharthhhhh??"

"Haanji..?"

"Hayeeee main possessive ho gayi!"..says Shehnaaz innocently, being in his arms🤣

This makes him chuckle...."Awwww! toh achhi baat hai na?! Main bhi toh bohot possessive hoon tereko leke! This only shows the depth of our love for each other baby! It's fine! Dheere dheere you will get used to these scenes! Reel and real main difference hai na babu?!"... He makes her understand like a small baby..

"Haan samajhti hoon...aap tension maat lo! I will be fine from now on! Achha abhi mujhe chhoro koi ajayega!"

"Pehle give me a kiss.. "... He pleads for a kiss..

She goes on her tip toes and pecks his lips... "I love you...! Aap mere ho, aur mere hi ho!"

"Haan ji baba!"... He smiles, kissing her forehead and loosens the grip around her to let her go and finish her make up..

***********

Tiasha and Khushi are planning to join a party in a nearby pub today. This is basically thrown by a friend of Vikranth who's also from Canada and came to India for vacation! Khushi is already 19, an adult and stepping into her 20s, but because of Sidharth's protectiveness, she could hardly join any late night parties so far! Therefore, she called Tiasha to come over so that they can make it to the pub together!