Chapter 11

"Manv..?"... Shehnaaz comes into the kitchen..

"Haan Sanu..?"

"Busy hai?"

"Nehi..baas humare leye lunch bana rahi thi...tu bol na kya bolne aayi thi?!"

"Yaar!! I am just too worried! Unhone ek msg bhi nehi kiya aaj!"... Shehnaaz says being all dull and gloomy..

"Areh Sanu...yeh sab sort out karne mein laga hoga..he must be so busy! Usse thoda sa time de de! Theek ho jayega sab! Abhi tu yeh sab chhor aur mere liye yeh veggies cut kar..!"...Manvi is trying hard to drag her attention towards something else..

"Hmm..la kar deti hoon.."...she goes to the dinning area to cut veggies when suddenly Manvi hears an "ouchhh!! Shit!!"

"Kya hua?!"...she rushes to the dinning space to see if she is okay..

"Haayyeeee Ram!! Tera dhyaan kaha hai Sanu?!! Shit you have cut yourself! Kitna deep cut hua hain! Rukh main first aid leke aati hoon!"...Manvi goes hurriedly to the other room to get the first aid box..

Shehnaaz's finger is bleeding profusely and she is holding onto it quite tightly to stop the bleeding. Manvi does the needful and initiates an important conversation with  her..

"Tu chhor yeh sab..main kar lungi..Mujhe yeh bata kya hua tereko?! Dhyaan kidhar hai tera?"

"Mujhe baat karni hain unse! Yaar us admi ne mere leye kitna kuch kiya! Abhi he is going through a rough time and subah se I didn't make a single effort to contact him! Kya soch rahe honge woh mere bare mein?! I know that kahi na kahi he is waiting for my call!"...she says all in one go and Manvi gets all her answers..

"Sanu...have you really fallen for him?!"

"Pata nehi..! That is not important Manv! I just hope he is okay! Yaar main ek bar baat karlun unse?! Tasalli mil jayegi yaar!"

"Sanuu!! Baby!! Maine kab mana kiya tujhe?! I just asked you to wait till he comes out clean, which I am sure he will! Accha chhor, tujhe baat karni hai na..?ek kam kar, send him a message..if he replies then call him back..!"

"Sacchi?! Baat karlenge na woh mere sath?!"

Manvi becomes awestruck to see her innocence! This is the reason why she feels so connected to this girl! She is no less than a family for her now! She gives out a smile and assures her that he will speak to her.

Shehnaaz goes back to her room and gathers all her courage to send him a text..
"Hi! Kaise ho aap?"

Sidharth gets to see a notification from what's app. He quickly clicks onto it to read it out. He can't believe this girl! She is texting him even after being aware of the news around! She has again won his heart by not judging him! He feels surreal!

So he types...
"Theek hoon..tum batao..news dekhi tumne..?"

Sana types:
"Haan..i did! Aur mujhe baat karni thi aap se..baas apne reply de diya toh I am satisfied now!"

Sid types...
"Poochogi nehi kuch?"

Sana types..
"Nehi.."

Sid types..
"Kyun?"

Sana types..
"Kyunki jab batana hoga aap khud bataoge, I trust you!"

He needed this! He badly needed this assurance! She is just securing her place well into his heart, his body, his entire system! He is getting addicted to her! And now he is loving how sorted she is!
He types..
"Shehnaaz..?!"