Chapter 78 (last part) 🥺

It's almost 2 am. Sidharth returns back to Mumbai and gets papped in the airport.

Paparazzi: Sidharth ji.. Congratulations!please kuch bataiye..about your recent announcement..

Sidharth (while walking): Yaar! Aur kya batau?! Jo batana tha, batadiya!

Paparazzi (Pandey ji): Sir.. sir.. Congratulations! Bohot bohot badhai ho! Shehnaaz Ma'am ki tabiyat kaisi hai..?! Aag laga diya aapne social media mein!! Kya jawab diya Sir! Sidharth sir..meri jaan! 🤣

Sidharth (chuckles while walking towards the car): "Pandey tu sota kab hai?! Thank you yaar! Shehnaaz theek hai.. ok.. okkk! Guyss! Thank you for all the love and support..!"...he waves bye to all reporters and gets into the car..

************

He is home, khushi opens the door for him..
"Kya Mama...I was sleeping! Ghar jaldi aney mein kya allergy hai aapko?!" 😴

"Aabe tu kab se jaldi sone lagi?!"...says Sidharth while taking off his shoes..

"Chhoro..ab dinner toh aap ne kiya nehi hoga!  How can you miss ghar ka khana...right?! Pata nehi kis planet se hi aap?!" 😐

"You know me to the bits baccha!"...he kisses her forehead..

"Ok! Ok! No need of this bribe! Jao jake fresh ho jao..main khana lagati hoon..and please Sanu Mami abhi abhi soyi hai..jagana maat!"

"Kabhi kabhi I doubt..who is the kid in the house?!"...he chuckles..

"Oh God! It's you undoubtedly! Tantrum King ho aap! Ab jao bhi! Now that I am awake, I will finish my assignment also!"

"Khush!! Baccha!! Pagal ho jayegi tu!! How can you stick to books 24/7?!"...he sighs..."chal..I am coming!".. he steps inside the room without making any noise, straight making his way to washroom to freshen up..

**********
After a while..

He is done with his dinner and goes back into the room to sit next to his darling wife, who looks all tired and taken up! He realizes the stress she has gone through.. it's evident!

"Love you!"... He whispers while tracing a finger subtly on her cheek..

She wakes up..

"Heyyyy!! I am sorry!! Khud ko rokh nehi paya! I had to see you from this close!!"

She rubs her eyes, opening them slowly and eventually realizes that he is actually here..!!

"Sidharthhhh!!!"... she gets up to sit abruptly and rushes into his arms..!

He wraps her tightly in his embrace and kisses on her shoulder softly..🤗

"Kya hua??"

"Kuch nehi.."... She almost whispers..

"Toh let me see you!"

"No...!! Hold me!"

"Shehnaaz..!".. he feels the wetness on his chest..

"Ab mujhe dekhna padega.. look at me.. let me see you!"... He pushes her back gently and chins her up..

"Arehh I got it fixed na?! Hadh hai! Ab roh kyun rahi hai?! Everything is fine now!"..he tones up a little bit..

"Aap chilla kyun rahe ho Sidharthhh!?! Main dukhi hoon na?!"

He gets speechless to these lines..he doesn't know how to react..! 😐

Therefore, he keeps looking at her with a smirk on his face..he simply adores this innocence! Her hair is all messed up, so he tugs it behind her ears and holds her face in between his hands..."Nehi karunga dukhi meri jaan! But did you see yourself?! What have you done to yourself in one week!?!"