Chapter 24

He wakes up and gets to hear some clattering sounds of dishes coming from the kitchen. Shehnaaz isn't beside him either, so it's apparently her who is probably doing something there. He walks up to the kitchen to check on her..

He folds and crosses his arms on his chest, leaning against the kitchen door, glaring at her without blinking for once..!! He is a glorious mess for sure in the morning..!

"Hayeee Shukla ji! Good morning! Aise maat dekho, meri niyaat kharab ho jayegi phirse..! 😂"..says Shehnaaz who's busy making breakfast for him only..

He walks up to her and holds her from behind, snuggling into her shoulder.."Tabiyat theek nehi hai na jaan toh kyun kar rahi hai yeh sab.?!" He says closing his eyes, whispering into her ear..

"Woh kya hain na ji...mere is chote se ghar mein Sidharth Shukla jaise bade celebrity achanak se prakat ho gaye kal raat! Toh unke leye kuch khas breakfast toh banta hai na?!".. 😋

"Nautanki bandh kar...tabiyat achhi hai toh kal raat jo kam adhura chhora tha, woh poori karlein?!"..he whispers and bite her ears as his morning urge is blowing his mind seeing his hotness all drenched in sweat..

"Areh wah..! Kal raat kya hua tha phir?! What made you become a saint ?! Hmm?!"...she plays along simultaneously stirring the stuffs on pan..

"Kamini...! Tabiyat kharab karke leti hui thi...aur ab mujhe taunt mari ja rahi hai?!Bohot ho gaya..chal andar..!"...He turns off the oven..carries her up into his arms and takes her back to the room..

"Sidharthhhh! Chhoriye na!! Arehh baby...let me finish cooking..!"..he doesn't listen to a word she is saying, rather pushes the door behind him by one of his legs and asks her to lock it, as he is carrying her on his hands..

He makes her sink into the matress and straddles on top of her, shoving his head into her shoulder, his favorite place to trigger her!

She feels ticklish and laughs saying.."Baby abhi jaane do na..! Dekho aise adhura kaam chhorke nehi aate! Main toh aap ke liye hi bana rahi thi na?!"..says Shehnaaz, taking his face in between her hands, looking up at his face..

"You are hot baby!..You MAKE ME NEED YOU!! How am I loving you being drenched in all sweat!! I havent seen a more hot girl! You are natural! You are beautiful meri jaan..!"...he is mesmerized and drowned in her beauty..

She is all red and starts submiting as his eyes move through her skin with an unhurried focus! He brushes his lips against hers, slowing it down making her heart beats at its fastest rate! She wraps her arms around his neck to respond and licks through his tongue making him crazy! Her skin breaks into goosebumps as his hand climbs up her chest and unbuttons the first three buttons of her shirt...."Sidharthhhhh!"..she calls out his name with the utmost pleasure that ignites an instant fire in him..!

"I love you...!"...he speaks through his lips and digs his face into her cleavage making her moan..! She grabs a fist full of his hair, chanting "I love you" to his ears!

She slids her hand through his t-shirt and her soft tender touch is making him go insane now! He reciprocates by snuggling on her upper chest! They are now at their highest peaks, they both are ready to explore this next level, both are haunting for love, both are drenched and drowned in the act, and he unbuttons the rest of her shirt, leaving her on her undergarments only!! He praises every part of her vitals making her feel special even in the midst of an intense love session..."I get amazed baby when I look at you! I swear! It's not about your looks, not because you are sexy, but because ALL THAT I HAVE WANTED IN MY LIFE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!"...his eyes well up and she takes his face in between her hands and kisses them, gulping his tears..!
"Aap itna pyaar kaise karlete ho mujhe babu?!" ...says Shehnaaz, pecking his lips..