Wedding Bell, (Last Part)

"Haan aur yeh agressive, disorganized aur mad insaan hi mujhe bohot hot lagta hain!"... She giggles, wrapping her arms around his neck..

"Achha? Aisi baat hain..?"..he keeps staring at his newly wed bride, she looks ravishingly gorgeous in sindoor! ❤️

"Hmm...! Kya dekh rahe ho?!"

"You are mad beautiful meri jaan!"... He mumbles in his husky tone, making her blush..

"Sidharth yeh packet? Aap laye ho mere leye? Gift hain?"... Her eyes glows with excitement..

"Nehi baby.. yeh Saanjh ne di hai. humare liye.. wedding gift hai shayed..chhor na yeh sab!!"...he gives no heed to her lame excitement and makes her sit on his lap and keeps rubbing his nose on her bare shoulder..🙈

"Accha..? Ek hi toh wedding gift mili hai humein...chalo dekhte hai kya hai ismein...chalooo naaa!" 😐

"Aabe gadhi.. technically this is our sohag raat! Pagal hai tu! You are spoiling it!"

"Lekin abhi toh baas sham huyi hai! Raat kaha huyi?!"

"Hey Bhagwan! Kis cartoon k sath fhasa diya apne!"... He throws his head back to head rest... 😂

"Hayeee aisa kya keh diya maine?!"

"Nehi baby.. tune kuch nehi kaha..!"... Sidharth makes a hilarious tone and passes the gift to her..

"Hayeee ammaa! Yeh di bhi na! Bohot chant hai!"

"Kyun kya hai ismein? Dikha?".. Sidharth starts laughing mischievously as soon as she takes it out..

"Sahi hai.. meri dost hai! Hona bhi chahiye! Baby go, wear it! This is freaking sexy!"... Saanjh has got a pair of sexy night suit for her.. 🙈

"Hayeee mere liye 2 night suits and aap k kuch bhi nehi!".. her giggles make him adore her even more and he pulls her back on him..

"Haan ji..mere hisse ka pyaar aap ko miljaye...what more do I want from life then!?! Samjhi meri pyaari biwi?!...ab jayegi?!"

***********

She comes back wearing one freaking hot night wear which has an attractive combination of lace and tulley with deep trailing neckline! Moreover, the color is just so apt for the night which goes without saying that Saanjh has surely made sure of getting the right thing..! 🔥

She comes crawling on bed while he keeps glaring at his beautiful wife..! He unties her hair and makes it messier...."I love it messy! Good Lord! Look at you baby! I have one beautiful wife of this planet now!" ...her skin becomes crimson red as soon as he starts tracing his hand on her cheek..!

"I love you..!"...she kisses his hand..

"I love you too..thank you for this life! I couldn't ask for anything more!"...she comes trailing into his embrace, fitting herself entirely within his strout body..

"Kiss me.."... She pulls on his collar to drag him more to her connect and there he brushes his lips against hers, wrapping one of his arms around her neck and other around her waist. She squeezes herself more into him, barely leaving spaces for them to breathe..

"I love you Sidharthhh!"...she keeps chanting her love for him as they both sink deep into the mattress..He notices her fake eyelashes and messy hair tips moving. Her churiyas make a dry sound against each other as she wraps him tighter around her! Her tongue has become moist and soft and seems to wrap itself more around him as he drowns deeper into her..

"Baby...! I can't believe you are entirely mine now..! Good Lord this is surreal!"...they barely have space in between their contact and his heart is strongly pounding against his chest! He exhales more rapidly on her face and this warmth is just what she craves for! He strokes her harder with his tongue as he showers kisses down her neck, trailing deep down her wide neckline..He removes the straps of her night wear and starts licking her bare skin around her shoulder, being totally indulged in pleasure! She starts moaning, making him insanely fall for her all over again..

"Fuckkk baby! You are beautiful!!"...He keeps his hands firmly pressed into an ample of her bosom, playing simultaneously with her hair..She moans harder and keeps pulling him into herself with the urge of having him all around her..He slides down his hand into her under garments, slowly rubbing, nudging, poking and there she loses all her inhibitions and pulls him entirely on her!!

"Slow down baba!! Lag jayegi tujhe!Someone is madly on!!"...he chuckles and lingers his smooches as she entirely entwines her hand around his head and shoulder..

"Hanso maat! Aap ko pata hai na, I will die if you ever leave me!"

"Kabhi nehi meri jaan...!"...he whispers huskily..

"Khao meri kasam...!"

"I swear on my life, my existence, my everything baby! Nehi jaunga chhorke!"

"Gussa bhi nehi karoge na! Main dukhi hoti hoon!"

"Mera bacchaaa! Nehi karunga!"....he shoves his tongue deep into her mouth and starts licking it, shifting his weight entirely on her...."Wait.. protection?!"...he speaks in between his frequent breaths..

"No..!! Nehi! Mujhe nehi chahiye! Please aur nehi..mujhe artificial kuch bhi nehi chahiye ab humare bich..! Keep it real! Please baby!"

"Lekin baby..I can't afford to...!"... before he can finish the line, she stops him by putting fingers on his lips...!

"Maat kaho aise! Please..! I am making love to my husband, not to my boyfriend! I want you to love me and I want myself to release my inhibitions Sidharth!!"...His heart sinks seeing her passion towards him and he decides to let her be for now! He smothers her with kisses making her entirely insane!
"You want to come up baba? Ajaa..!"..he extends his arms but instead of going up on him, she slips down the bed, unfastening his pants, easing his briefs over his hips, taking him in her mouth! He sighs, his eyes shut out of pleasure, thinking about how unbelievably this girl loves him! He never urged for this act, he knew she was uncomfortable but today she is succeeding all barriers, only because she loves him, truly, madly, deeply!
He pulls her up eventually and kisses gently on her cheeks, saying "Mera baccha! Itna pyaar karti hai mujhe baba?"

Her eyes well up..."Aur kaun hai mera?! Pata hain na aapko?! Baas aap hamesha aise hi rahoge na?!"

"Haan! Hamesha and forever!"...he pushes  her down and shifts himself entirely on top of her. He slides in slowly, avoiding a complete thrust. She shoves her head into the pillow and he slows down even more! He loves her wayvtoo much to go rough on her!
"Baby...does it hurt baba?!"
"No..! Nehi baby! Aap ne kabhi hurt nehi kiya toh aaj kyun karoge? Come, love me..!"....and they explore the best moment of their life, submitting each other entirely to their souls! They touched each other for eternity, they satisfied each other soulfully and eternally! This love is unreal, it is surreal, undoutedly the most precious emotion ever!

#SidNaazIsEmotion ❤️

**********

They are on their way back to home, waiting for a new chapter to begin..❤️

I am too emotionally driven now! 🥺I hope this chapter touches you all like the way it touched me while writing it

I hope this chapter touches you all like the way it touched me while writing it...❤️

Stay tuned for the next part...❤️

Do comment to share your views ❤️