Chapter 96

Hosi threw a pillow across the room.

"Hey, that's my pillow!" Carmela grumbled wearily.

"Nothing. There's absolutely nothing in that piece of shit! Just turn it off for fucks sake!"

"Hey this piece of shit is my piece of shit, so you don't get to call it a piece of shit, only I do."

"I dunno what youre on about, but i dont wanna argue 'cause I literally can't feel my mouth. It's so tired." Hosi fell back on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Ugh." Carmela switched her phone off and stifled a yawn. "Fine let's go to sleep. You're right, there's nothing in this recording that gives us proof against Taehyung."

"Shit, what're we gonna do Carmela?" Hosi looked up at her, his voice small.

"I... I dunno, but we're gonna figure something out." She put her hand on his wrist. "Don't worry your little ass off."

"My ass is fine, thanks. Much finer than yours."

"And what do you know about my ass? Get the hell outta here, and get me that pillow." Carmela laughed, shifting herself up to the top of the bed.

"Get it yourself." Hosi said, stuffing his face into the blanket.

"Hosi, get up! I'm not getting up, you're the one who literally threw it over there--"

"Yeah because you made me sit through listening to that jerk for hours! I thought you actually wanted to come and sleep with me--"

"WHAT? Why the hell would I wanna sleep with you?"

"I don't know! But tonight I didn't expect you to be as boring as always, I thought we'd actually do something--"

"DO WHAT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT HOSI?"

"I... I DON' FUCKING KNOW!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE YELLING!"

"OKAY I'LL STOP IF YOU STOP!"

"OKAY!"

"OKAY!"

A loud knock came on the door.

"OH LET A WOMAN SLEEP, WILL YA GUYS? CARMELA, I SAID YOU COULD FUCK HIM, NOT KILL HIM!"

Carmela's cheeks turned bright red in anger and embaressment at Heather's shout through the door. Hosi stood on his knees at the foot of the bed fuming, as she sat up against the head board.

"I hate you!" Carmela spat, yanking the covers over her head.

"And you think I don't? I just wasted 5 hours of my precious time listening to complete crap!"

"I'm so fucking sorry, its my fault! I must've been crazy thinking I could figure this shit out with you! HA!"

"Yeah you're crazy."

Carmela ignored him and closed her eyes to match the darkness around her under the blanket. Her face still burned, as Hosi's words ringed through her mind. What did he... what did he wanna do? Ha, did he seriously think they were gonna like... do what Heather was saying... pfft. Yeah in his dirty little dreams they would.

"Hey."

Carmela rolled her eyes and didn't move.

"Hey..."

Oh fuck you Hosi.

"Here's your pillow."

A soft thud landed on Carmela's head, and the flames licked her insides. She yanked the covers back, ready to attack.