Chapter 23

"W-WHY ARE YOU HERE AGAIN?! GET OUT OF HERE YOU PERV!" 

The gaping tall boy stood frozen at the door, as Carmela shrieked in front of him and covered her chest once more.

"Hey! I'm not a perv! Why would I wanna look at YOU?! WHY WOULD ANYONE WANNA LOOK AT YOU?" He yelled, getting angry. 

But his cheeks were still pink, and his dilated eyes were staring directly into Carmela's. She felt her face warm too, but now it was burning with anger. She scoffed and put her hands on the back of her hips. 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT AN ASSHOLE! OH AND YOU'RE SO HOT, HUH?"

"YES, AS A MATTER OF FACT, I AM... more attractive than you!"

"HA, REALLY? REALLY?!" She bit her lip in anger, but Tae's eyes softened for a split second, just a bit.

"Well... YEAH!"

"REALLY? YOU DON'T THINK I'M ATTRACTIVE AT ALL, HUH?"

"N-NO!"

"WELL THEN YOU WON'T MIND IF I DO THIS--" 

I'll show you the real Carmela Lee. The one who never blushes or gets nervous just by a damn boy. I'll show you, you asshole. You'll be on your knees soon enough.

"What're yo--" He started but froze.

She stomped near him, right up to his face. He tilted his curly head down to meet her eyes. Then, Carmela threw her arms out and wrapped them around his neck and broad shoulders, pressing herself to his body. She was so angry, she was surprised she hadn't beaten him up yet. But this was satisfying. Seeing him quiver because of her.

"Carmela... w-what the ffuck are you doing?" Tae said softly. 

"Nothing. I mean, it's nothing if you don't find me attractive... or are you turned on?"

"N-no!" He said, and shrugged her off. What?

"What do you mean, no?!"

"I'm not turned on. You're too scary to turn a guy on."

"I'm too-- HA! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GUYS ARE IN LINE FOR ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GUYS FIND ME ATTRACTIVE?" She was lying of course, she literally talked to no one except Jules and Hosi. 

"Honestly, I could care less." He smirked.

"Are you--" She stopped and sucked in a breath.

He suddenly stepped near, closing the space between them. He put a hand on the small of her bare back and Carmela shivered from his warm touch. She felt her heart thud and her stomach flutter. He was so... fucking close. He towered above her as she stared at his chin with wide eyes. Sh-shit, control yourself Carmela

Suddenly, he leaned his head slowly towards her face and she brought her surprised eyes to his dark ones for a second, her heart racing. But he swerved down and brought his mouth to her ear, his breath brushing her skin lightly. Carmela quivered and closed her eyes for a second, enjoying the feeling of his nearness. 

"I find you very attractive Carmela..." He whispered in her ear. She felt goosebumps along her neck and her breath dangerously quickened.

"But... I've got a long list of girls that I find way more fucking attractive. So you'll have to wait your turn." He breathed against her ear, towering over her small body.

Carmela opened her eyes and snapped out of her daydream of pleasure. What the fuck? She was supposed to make him quiver and... and instead he turned her on? FUCK! She huffed in anger and pressed her hands against his chest, pushing him away. His strong body moved only a couple of inches with her shove. He threw his head back laughing at her pink face.

"YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE! I'LL SHOW YOU--" Clenching her teeth, she jumped up onto him and grabbed him roughly by the hair, pulling it in handfuls. He squirmed and shouted in pain.

"OW! FUCK, CARMELA! GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY GIRL! GET OFF!" He reached up and grabbed her fingers tangled his hair, and Carmela froze... to his touch. It was silent.

The anger seemed to melt away from her as his warm long fingers touched hers in his hair and he froze too, staring at her flustered face in surprise. Her arms were stretched to his head, and Carmela realized how close their bodies were. What was this damn feeling? She was tired of it. She was... impatient. 

His eyelids fluttered and he briefly glanced down at the white strapless bra covering her breasts. Shit, she was still... FUCK!

Carmela quickly withdrew her hands and turned around, stepping away from the doorway, crossing her arms over her chest. Her face was burning with... she didn't know what it was. But it wasn't just anger. 

She heard him clear his throat loudly, but she didn't turn around. He had seen her red face too many times today. And f-fuck, he had seen her TOO much already. And it bothered her... it bothered her when he called her unattractive... it bothered her when he said he found other girls prettier. 

She clenched her jaw in frustration and snapped her head to the side, seeing him at the door from the corner of her eye.

"Why are you still here? Get out of my room, Tae!"

"I'm not even in your room, I'm at the door! And why don't you ever lock the damn door?!"

"WHY DON'T YOU EVER KNOCK ON THE DAMN DOOR?" 

"BECAUSE! NORMAL PEOPLE LOCK THE DOOR INCASE SOMEONE WALKS IN ON THEM... HALF NAKED!" He shouted with a flustered voice.

"NORMAL PEOPLE KNOCK ON DOORS BEFORE THEY GO IN! And I never lock the door with Aunt Kass, so I fucking forgot!" She yelled back.

"HOW DID YOU FORGET I WAS IN YOUR HOUSE?"

"BECAUSE, I DON'T THINK ABOUT YOU ALL DAY!"

Carmela spun around at his silence, huffing in anger. She picked up the light-pink baggy t-shirt on the floor and threw it on. He furrowed his brow and raked a hand through his dark hair. Carmela scoffed.

"Why are you even here?! Why aren't you gone yet for fuck's sakes?!"

"Hell, Carmela, your aunt! She wanted me to call you to come eat the fucking fa-jee-tas!  So-- Come!" 

He turned around and thundered down the hallway, with fisted hands. Carmela called after him, and stomped down the hall behind him.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT! ITS NOT FUCKING FA-JEE-TAS, ITS FA-HEE-TAS!"