Chapter 67

"I love your smile." Tae said softly.

"W--Pfft... okay." Carmela felt her cheeks grow hot as he gazed at her. She glanced at him but then quickly looked away and got up from the couch. 

"I'm gonna go put on some clothes." She said.

"Kay. Also... It might not be such a good idea to answer the door half naked. If it wasn't me then--" His eyes were filled with worry.

"Oh, I thought it was Jules. I wasn't expecting you." 

"Oh."

"You don't need to worry about me, Tae. I've been through a whole lotta shit." She smiled, but he didn't return it and just stood up and stepped close to her. He stroked her cheek with his finger.

"I wanna worry about you. And I want you to worry about me." He said with a low voice.

"Tae... what are we? What is this?" She asked, as his fingers brushed over her lips.

"Whatever you want it to be." 

"Are we in a relationship?"

"Do you love me?" He asked softly, and Carmela's heart thudded as he towered over her, their bodies almost touching.

"I love you, Tae." 

"Do you want to be in a relationship with me?" He stroked her chin gently, and then the side of her face.

"Yes." The words left her mouth and he smiled with his lips. He leaned down and kissed her cheek and the other, and then her forehead. Then he pecked her nose and they both giggled.

"Okay. Go and change. Can I take a shower?" He asked, rubbing her shoulders.

"Yeah sure. I'll get you a towel." She began to move away but he stopped her.

"You don't need to get it for me. Just tell me where it is."

"Okay." She gave him the directions to where clean towels were in the bathroom and they walked hand in hand down the hallway. He grinned as they parted, and he went into the bathroom.

Carmela stepped into her room, her body felt powered with adrenaline and happiness. Were they... was she... Tae... he was her boyfriend now? WHAT? She squealed to herself and skipped over to the closet. Let's go for something sexy. She pulled on a dark green satin pajama shirt and matching satin shorts that were rimmed with lace. She combed her hair a little and walked out of the room. Ugh, she needed to pee, and it was important to pee after sex. 

But the door to the bathroom was still closed. Tae must've gotten into the shower because she could hear the sound of the water. She knocked on the door.

"Tae?" She called.

"What?" His deep voice was muffled under the water.

"Um... I need to pee!" She felt embaressed all of a sudden.

"Uh, the doors unlocked! You can come in!" He called from inside.

"Okay." 

She twisted the door open, and immediately looked down to her feet. Tae's body was slightly visible behind the white shower curtain, and she could make out his dark brown hair.

"You in?" He asked.

"Um-- yeah." She quickly shuffled over to the toilet. After she was done with her business, she flushed it, and Tae's head popped out from behind the curtain.

"Done?" He smiled.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna wash my hands." She said, nervous for some reason.

"Wanna wash them in here?" He smirked at her flustered face.