Chapter 12

Taehyung walked over to them with a hand shoved in his pocket. His cheeks were the slightest bit red and his eyes sort of darted everywhere except Carmela's direction. Was he.... embaressed right now? Pfft. Weirdass.

"Here." He held the papers out to her while looking at the ceiling and brushed the tip of his nose with his other hand. Hmm. He really was embarrassed. But why? Everyone in the room was looking at Carmela  when she was dancing. Why did he get so flustered. Wait... was he... was he turned on? HA.

"Thankyou." She smiled at him and he glanced briefly at her face, scoffing. She reached out both her hands and slid them softly over his fingers as she took the papers. His hand twitched and he coughed into his elbow. Carmela wickedly grinned and turned away from him. She needed a pen. She walked over to Yoon who was the closest near by and standing alone. He looked up and walked over to her too.

"Hey Yoon! Mind if I ask you a favor? Can you please get me a pe-." Carmela grinned widely but her smile shrunk, looking at the boy's depressed expression. What's up with him? He scratched his Adam's apple nervously with two fingers, staring at the floor as he towered over her, and shifted his feet.

"Um... listencarmelaimsorry." He mumbled quietly. What the hell?

"What was that?"

"Uh... Im... sorry." Huh, what now???

"Sorry? Why? What the hel-- heck are you sorry for, Yoon?" She shuffled closer to him, furrowing her blonde brow.

"For, uh... well, that time when I, uh... knocked down your bag. On the bus. I wasn't having um... a good day."

Wait a--WAIT A SMOKIN SEC! Now hold on, so this guy was... that  guy?! What in the wor-

"It's all good Yoon! I get it, don't worry, bro. I cleaned it up well and I have a lotta other purses and bags too! Don't worry about it." She smiled at him while her brain exploded and he nodded, slumping away towards the boys who were now picking on their band member Taehyung. He was literally waving his hands protectively over his dark curly hair. Are you fucking JoKiNg? This guy needs help. Maybe Carmela would take him and Hosi to a therapist together. Yoon warmed her heart though. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Guys, Carmela's going to sign that stuff and then we're going to get started. Stretch until I say your done." Roxana instructed the boys.

Carmela looked down at the papers in her hand and was just about to shout out loud for a damn pen, but she sighed as Roxana walked towards her holding a black one. 

"This might come in handy. Go into the back locker room and hurry. We gotta start warming up and brainstorming dance ideas for the song you just heard. Go." 

"Okay, be right back." Carmela heart quickened with excitement, and she ran impatiently to her locker room and set the papers down on the bench. She sat on the cold floor and signed them as fast as she could. Once she was done, she stood up and stuffed them in her locker. She'd have to give those to the office later. 

Suddenly she felt her throat scratch with dryness. Shit, she was thirsty, and shit, she forgot a fucking water bottle. She didn't see any water fountains out in the practice room, because literally NO ONE ever forgets their water to dance practice for fucks sake. She walked out her locker room and popped her head out the boys' locker room door.

"Hey Roxana! Can I take a sip from your water? I forgot mine..." She called out the door. Roxana was talking with Jin and Namjoon across the room by the tech stuff, and made no movement so Carmela figured she didn't hear. She sighed and thought about searching the building for a water fountain when she heard JK's voice calling, standing a little away from the door, stretching his arms.