Chapter 44

Carmela stepped out of the shower and dragged her fingers through her blonde wet hair in front of the foggy mirror. Ugh, better chop it off soon. Too much hair was too hard to handle.

A white towel lay folded on the wired rack on the wall and she grabbed it, wrapping it around herself. She tucked it over her chest and the soft towel hung down to her mid-thighs. Why were hotel towels so damn small? Like did they expect people to just magically shrink everytime they walked into this place?

Carmela exited the small bathroom and moved towards her bed.

O-oh.

Shit.

A scream escaped from Carmela's mouth and she jumped onto the bed, holding her face.

"AHHH! OH MY GOD, SPIDER! THAT'S SO FUCKING DISGUSTING, I'M GONNA CRYYY!" Carmela shrieked.

A giant, hairy spider with thin long legs slowly crept over her backpack she had thrown on the floor by the door. Shit, the door! She hadn't even locked the door! How did she forget even after Tae's damn reminder?

"Oh my fuckin.... what do I do, WHAT DO I DO?!" Carmela held her head and she shivered, standing on the bed with just the towel around her body. Her eyes followed the crawling spider as it stepped inside the pocket of her backpack.

"NOOO! HEY! GET OUT OF MY BAG! HOW DARE YOU! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BAG--"

Carmela screamed, but just at that moment the door flew open, shoving the backpack on the ground aside. Tae burst into the room wearing white shorts and a white towel around his bare shoulders. He slammed the door shut behind him. Aw! He had heard her scream and now he was here!

"Tae! I can't believe you're here--"

"GET ME OUT OF HERE! THERE ARE FUCKING SPIDERS EVERYWHERE, CARMELA! HELP MEEE!" Tae shouted and he quickly dashed over to the bed, jumping up next to Carmela, and looking at the ground in fear.

Are.

You.

Joking.

"What the hell, huh? What do you think you're doing, barging in here?" Carmela snapped, crossing her arms. Her cheeks felt hot, standing in front of him with just a thin towel around her body.

"I... well... there was a giant ass spider on the bed. THE BED!" Tae explained, his eyes wide. His hair was wet and messy and Carmela tried not to gaze down at his bare muscular body. She focused on his frightened face instead.

"Wait, but where's Yoon?" She asked.

"H-he's still in there... He just wouldn't wake up!"

"W-well, my spider crawled inside my bag! What am I supposed to do now?"

Carmela huffed as she stared down at her backpack by the door.

"I dunno, just throw the bag out the window or something. But what am I supposed to do?" Tae whined. "I can't even go back to my room--"

"NOW HOLD ON A SMOKIN SEC THERE! Why can't you go back to your room and why did you come here in the first place?" Carmela glared at him as his tall body towered over her.

"Because where else was I supposed to go? I don't know where the others' rooms are and they're prolly sleeping 'cause they won't answer their damn phones!"

"Okay, okay! So what're you gonna do now? Are you just gonna... stay here?" Carnela said.

She gulped as his dark eyes wandered over her. He stepped closer.