Chapter 41

Carmela ignored her quickening heart and rushed towards the car. She pulled open the middle door and it slid to the side, revealing the boys inside.

"Hey, Carmela! Ready to go?" Roxana called from the drivers seat.

"Yes I am!" Carmela replied.

"Hi, Carmela!" The boys greeted her and she waved.

"Hey guys! Where do I sit exactly..." Carmela looked around the car for an empty seat. Roxana and Namjoon were at the front. Hosi, Yoon, Jimin and Jungkook were sitting in the middle. Jin and... Tae... were sitting in the back seats.

Wait.

Are you--ARE YOU JOKING?!

"I think there's an empty seat back there between Tae and Jin. Hurry and get on." Roxana said, turning in her seat.

"O-okay." Carmela gulped as she stepped onto the car and squeezed herself to the back.

"Yay! Carmela's sitting with me!" Jin smiled, scooting over.
She smiled back at him but avoided Tae's eyes as she sat between the two boys. They stood like walls on either side of her. Two very different ass walls.

She buckled herself in and the car drove forward.

It was very awkward. Carmela stiffened her back and stuffed her bag down between her feet. But it wouldn't exactly fit. She tried not to move too much but her face was getting red trying to push the giant bag down.

"Oh, that goes in the back." Tae's deep voice made her freeze.

He reached over and pulled out the black backpack Carmela had tried so hard to stuff down. Then he threw it behind their seats, into the trunk.

"There." He said, placing his hands on his thighs.

"Uh, thanks." She chirped.

"No problem."

Carmela cleared her throat and shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Shit this was so awkward. Everytime she tried to relax, her stupid mind would drift on over to 'sucked his dick avenue'!

She straightened her back. But then slumped it again. She realized her leg was against his and she crossed them. But hell then their butts were almost touching. She uncrossed her legs and inched herself to the left, towards Jin. Ah. That was better. It was more relaxing now that she was away from the muscular legs of the curly haired boy beside her. Her body pressed against Jin and she leaned forward in her seat, sitting up.

"Uhm... Carmela? Are you okay?" Jin squeaked beside her and she snapped her head to the side.

"Huh?"

"Well, are you itchy or something?" Jin asked.

"What? No?" The fuck was this guy going on about exactly?

"Then why are you all--" Jin suddenly squirmed his body dramatically in his seat and Carmela frowned.

"Hey! I was... just trying to get comfortable. I'm fine." Her cheeks felt warm and she prayed Tae beside her wasn't paying attention to them.

"Okay... um, good. Then is there something on that side of your seat?" Boy was Jin asking A LOTTA questions today.

"Jin, there's LITERALLY... actually yeah there is something!" Carmela raised her voice. "I saw a bug on my seat over there!"

"Ha! The great Carmela Lee is afraid of bugs? Who'd a thought?" Hosi said in front, and Jimin, JK and Yoon snickered.

"Shut up! I'm... not scared of bugs." Carmela lied. Sure there wasn't anything on the seat (she just didn't wanna get close to Tae), but Carmela was CRAZY scared of creepy crawly things. It freaked the living shit out of her.

Suddenly Tae turned to her and leaned down to the giant gap between them. His fingers brushed over the seat.

"There's nothing here, Carmela." Tae said, looking up at her.

She pouted her lip in anger and glanced at the squished Jin beside her.

"Great!" She said with an annoyed voice.

She pushed herself forcefully back to the middle and leaned back, her eyes facing Namjoon and Roxana at the front. They seemed to be having a very deep and passionate conversation as Roxana drove.

Hmph. Why did THIS guy have to sit HERE? Can't even breath without thinking about it....

The car rumbled beneath her and the boys drifted off in front of her. Namjoon and Roxana were still talking though.

Carmela could see Tae staring at his phone in the corner of her eye. Their legs were pressed together but Carmela pushed the feeling in her stomach away. She took out her phone and plugged in the ear-buds. Turning on a light rap tune, she put both ear-buds in her ears and music filled her mind. She closed her eyes for a moment, finally relaxing her body.

Suddenly, her left earbud was ripped out of her ear and then her right! Carnela opened her eyes and frowned at the white wire stretching in front of her. She turned to Jin and Tae on either side of her. She scoffed in disbelief when she saw each of her ear-buds plugged into their ears. What the hell do they think they're doing?

"Are you two kidding me?" She snapped.

The two boys turned their heads to her between them. Then they glanced up at eachother.

"Oh, I didn't know--" Jin said.

"Why is he--" Tae started.

"GIMME BACK MY MUSIC!" She snatched the buds from their ears and they winced. She couldn't even listen to music in peace! What a wonderful trip this is.

It wasn't bad that Tae was next to her. To be honest... she didn't want to sit anywhere but here. It was just too awkward and... provoking. Tae was coursing through her mind every second of the ride.

"So are you excited for the workshop?" Jin asked beside her.

"Yeah, It's gonna be fun." Carmela replied.

But her mind wasn't really into it. Jin's words drifted by her as she doze off into a day dream.

A dream of... Tae. The image of his sweaty forehead, the way he hungrily licks his soft lips and flexes his jaw. F-fuck. She remembered how it made her feel seeing him so hard and pleased. She would never forget the way he spilled into her mouth and the way he trembled as she sucked his cock.

Her vision was suddenly filled with the image of Tae between her legs, peering up at her as he licked her--

Stop. He's fucking right there. Snap back to reality Carmela.

"--for eating out, so--" Jin was saying.

Carmela's eyes shot wide.

"NO! HE DIDN'T! WE--" She shrieked.

Jin's jaw hung open. The car swerved as everyone in the car spun around to her.

"Carmela, what the fuck is wrong with you? If you wanted to have a car accident so bad you shoulda driven your own fucking car!" Roxana yelled from the wheel.

Carmela's face burned hot as her stomach churned with embarrassment.

"S-sorry." She mumbled and turned back to Jin.

"Um, okay then... anyways... SO, we won't have time for eating out so Roxana payed the hotel to give us meals for these couple of days."

Oh. Well fucking oops. There was definitely something wrong up there. Definitely.

Can you die from embarrassment? If you can't, well, Carmela would probably be the first one to.

"Cool." Carmela nervously replied to Jin.

He smiled and looked down at his phone. Suddenly, a notification rang on Carmela's phone and she pulled it out.

W-what... it was from Tae.

She glanced at him smirking at his phone beside her and cleared her throat before opening the text.

*Mmm.... I know what you're thinking about.*