Chapter 115

Click clack clink.

The dishes spoke for themselves how delicious the dinner was. Everyone around the table spoke, laughed, ate, all at the same time. It had been weeks since they'd all been together like this. It was Aunt Kass's idea to invite all of the boys over to eat and spend time together ("You're a horrible friend Carmelita, they should be having at least one meal with us daily!")

"Bro, can you not eat like that? You ain't the only person with an appetite--" Namjoon sighed at Jimin.

"Ifs sho goodf!" Jimin replied with a stuffed mouth, putting more roasted potatoes on his plate.

"Leave some for the rest of us..." JK muttered annoyed.

"Isa, how did you fry the asparagus?" Jin turned to Aunt Kass, and the two went off on their usual cooking conversations.

Carmela chewed her food quick, trying to ignore Tae's knee touching hers under the table. His elbow was also against her arm. What is with this guy?

"Okay, personal space Tae." She couldn't take the butterflies anymore. They were driving her insane.

Everyone glanced at them but then resumed their conversations.

"What?" Tae said innocently and looked between them.

"Why are you so near me?" She whispered, embarrassed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He began to eat her food off her plate, as his knee pushed harder against her.

"Tae... get off, I'm serious." She laughed quietly, nudging him away.

"Oh--" His fork dropped between them under the table. Carmela couldn't figure out if it was an accident or if he did it on purpose.

"Mijo, let me get you a new one." Aunt Kass got up from the table to the kitchen.

"Thanks." He called after her. "I'll just grab this one--"

Tae pushed his chair back and ducked under the table. Carmela tried to focus on her food as she felt Tae's body under the table. He was very close to her chair and somehow she felt him getting closer--

"Mm!" Carmela let out a squeak as she felt a kiss on her ankle.

Her cheeks went red as the other boys smiled to each other, pretending they didn't hear her and continued their chattering. JK stared at her for a second before Jimin turned his attention away by asking for the salad.

"Tae! Get out!" She whispered down to him, kicking her feet a little.

"Ow, stop, I can't find the fork, one sec--" His deep voice ignited something inside of her, as he finished the sentence with his head between her knees, his hand sliding up along her leg.

Carmela was glad the boys were all on the opposite side of them. Her cheeks burned as she opened her legs for him without thinking. He nuzzeled his head between them, the tip of his nose brushing over her throbbing pussy.

Carmela dared herself to look down...

His dark eyes hid behind his hair as he looked up at her. Shut up, why did he have to be so sexy?

Carmela bit her lip and quickly looked up again, panicking. She didn't trust herself to keep quiet if he did anything further than this.

"Tae, is it really that hard to find a fork?!" She said, her voice surprisingly high. With that, she pushed him back and ducked under the table, ignoring his body knelt beside her. Her eyes searched for the fork, and as soon as she saw it, she snatched it and immediately tried to get back up. But Tae held on to her waist.

She finally met his playful eyes. The other guys' feet were right beside the two of them kneeling under the table.

"T--" She attempted a whisper, but his lips interrupted.

His soft lips were vicious and hungry as his mouth gnawed at her, sucking her. She kissed him back and put her fingers in his hair, almost pulling. He was so everything she wanted. His tongue carefully asked for entry into her, as he tried to be gentle and control himself. Carmela could feel his impatience, and smiled against his lips.

"I think I found it--" Carmela gasped between his kisses.

"Found what." He slurred, breathless, kissing the corner of her mouth as she smiled.

"The... fork--" She shivered, as his hand slid under her shirt a little, holding her hip.

"Mmm-- baby, I don't see it." He moved closer to her as he kissed her. She put her arm around his shoulder, trying to balance in the small space.

Nothing like a hot make out with Taeyhung under the table. At a dinner. With all your friends.

"Fuck, why can't I keep my hands off you--" He muttered as his hand gripped tighter on her waist, his touch burning her.

"Tae? I got a fork for you love--" It was Aunt Kass.

Shit.

Carmela immediately pulled away from his mouth, bumping her head on the table.

"Ow!" She swore under breath, as Tae wiped his mouth and winked at her. Stupid asshole and his stupid thirst traps.

Clearing her throat, Carmela tucked in her chair, ignoring the fact that Tae was still getting out and that her foot might have whacked him in the chest.

"Thanks Aunt Kass. And thank you,  Carmela, for that wonderful kick." Tae said as he got out from under the table and sat back into his chair. Carmela felt him next to her and she tried to control the heat in her face. She couldn't believe they just did that under the table.

Carmela gulped down the rest of her food as Namjoon and JK left the table with their normal arguments to put their dishes in the sink.

Tae got up from his chair and reached over to put a strand of hair behind Carmela's ear. Then he planted a kiss on her forehead. She smiled up at him.

"Baby, I don't think I've ever taken you out... " He had a sad look on his face for just a second before it turned into a smile. "Can I?"

Carmela's felt excitement. A date? A date with him... eeeeeekk!!!!! What should I wear, how do I go, shit I haven't shaved in God knows how long!!! Boy it's gonna be a long night--

"Come on, the offer won't stand for too long-- ow." Tae laughed as Carmela whacked his arm playfully.