Chapter 04

(This chapter is slightly mature because its a little intimate, just a warning! And omfg I just noticed that I was spelling Hobi's name wrong! Its HoseOk, not HoseUk....! So sorry:/ Also, Carmela calls him Hosi, as in (Ho-zee)!)

Jules smeared makeup onto every inch of her face, as Carmela groaned behind her. It wasn't late, just 7:00 but Carmela was annoyed at the fact that Jules had to look good every second of the damn day.

"Oh my fucking- are you still not done? Dude, I just wanna go for a little drink!" She dragged her hands through her hair spun around, crashing face first into the bed. She decided to borrow one of Jules' outfits, since she strangely didn't have the mood to wear just her revealing sparkly bra. It was a dark red tube top and skirt that were attached together at the stomach by the same coloured net. Carmela didn't like the way the net itched her belly button, but she wore it anyway. She left her tangled blonde straight hair flowing over her shoulders, halfway down her back.

"Patience bitch, we going to a club to drink. I gotta look decent!" Jules replied and set her glittering highlighter down, puckering up her lips before turning around to her friend. Her thick brown hair had been pulled into space buns and she was wearing a long golden tank dress that reached her knees. She smiled at Carmela who gave a "finally" sigh but then jumped on top of her friend sprawled in the bed who screamed as Jules giggled.

"Ow, what the fuck Jules, you like smashed my boob..." Carmela couldn't help but smile while sitting up and rubbing her chest, as Jules lay across her lap.

"Lighten up, okay, Mel? Let's go have some fun and forget about all that shit on your mind. Let's drink and dance and fuck all night, until you feel better, how's that?" Jules sat up and touched her forehead to Carmela's. She grimaced at the name her friend sometimes took but chose to ignore it this time. She was too tired and longed for some alcohol to numb away her confusing aches.

Carmela shut her eyes and took a deep breath. Maybe partying isn't good right now... maybe I should just go home and drink a few beers by myself, she thought. But then the reality of the pain, and her fear of being alone hit her once again and she nodded before pulling away from Jules and stepping off the bed.

"Imma ask Hosi for a ride. I'm surprised he hasn't bitched out at me yet, I legit ask him for a ride like every day." Carmela said, walking out the door as Jules followed her. Hoseok might have been rude, contantly horny and full of himself, but at least he listened to her and Jules. Which struck her oddly as he was a couple years older than them.

"He's not too bad. Maybe he can come with us." Jules hummed as they approached Hoseok's room across the basement hall. Carmela pushed the door open without knocking and the tall auburn haired boy looked up at them, frowning. He was standing in front of his closet, zipping his fly and buckling his black belt around his black skinny jeans. He froze and smirked before looking back down and finishing his task.

"Don't you girls know how to knock? Or were you desperate to see all of this." He gestured to the large bulge in his crotch. "Shoulda come a bit earlier. You would've been on your knees already."

Carmela scoffed and rolled her eyes, and began exiting the room.

"You're disgusting. Jules lets take the bus." She turned but Jules stepped closer to the grinning boy.

"We need a ride to Flynn's Nightclub. Wanna come with?" Jules asked her step brother.

"Yeahh lets go! I was wondering why Carmela looks hotter than usual..." Carmela spun back facing them to find Hosi rake his eyes over her slim body and bit her tongue, reminding herself he was just Hosi being Hosi. Jules grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. The boy followed them and they walked up the stairs towards the front door. Heather was sitting at the living room couch sewing what looked like a little pouch. She peered at the three of them before winking with a sly smile.