Chapter 108

TWO YEARS AGO

Taehyung's Perspective

"Gah--" I stumbled into the front door of the house.

My foot caught against the frame, propelling me forwards, and I crashed into a small body in front of me.

"Taehyungi!" Mina cried, pulling me into the house.

"Taehyungi, why are you like this?" She whined, as she pushed me down onto the couch.

"I... water..." I gagged, my head heavy and drunk.

"Pfff, I have to do everything--" Mina huffed but hurried quickly to get a glass of water from the kitchen behind.

She sat next to me, and tilted my chin with her small fingers, bringing the glass to my lips.

"Taehyungi... what's wrong with you, huh?" She pouted, sighing annoyingly.

I gulped the water fast, wiped my mouth on my sleeve, and immediatly stood up.

But my head spun around in circles and I came crashing back down on the couch.

Mina gripped my arm and cried, "Are you sad? Why are you sad?"

My chest tightened. Sad? I scoffed.

"Why should I be sad? My best friend and the girl I love had-- Ha, sad my ass..." I slurred and groaned, my head in my hands.

"Carmela?" Mina said.

"Wha--where?" My head shot up, looking frantically around.

"No no, I mean... Carmela. That's the girl Taehyungi loves right?"

I gulped a knot in my throat, and rubbed my exhausted face. Mina began to slowly pat my back, and I turned to her with a small smile.

"Mmmm, you know who Taehyungi loves?" I leaned into her giggle.

"Carmela! Just like I said!" She scrunched up her face, as I brushed my nose over hers.

"Are you kidding? That girl? Nah... Taehyungi.... LOVES YOU!" I lunged at her, tickling her into a crazed fit of laughs.

"Stop! Tae STOP IT-- I HATE GETTING TICKLED! GET OFF--" She kicked me off of her with both legs, and I fell onto the ground by the couch.

I groaned and just stayed there, the heaviness coming back into my drunk system. Mina rushed down beside me.

"I-I'm sorry! Are you okay? I didn't mean to--"

"Ahhh what was that?" I sneered at her. "Don't tell me... is Mina worried about me right now?"

"Hey." She immediatly got up. "I'm not worried, okay? I just thought I hurt you, and who wants to feel guilty? Ha, worried my a--" She continued muttering as she stiffly walked away into her room.

I shook my head with a small smile, my hearing and vision groggy. The lids of my eyes felt hot and inflammed. Crying and drinking simultaneously really fucked a guy up.

"Ah--" A pound ached in my head.

Then I saw him in front of me.

"We had sex. Chill."

Hosi's eyes sneered at me, his lips mocked me, his voice screeched inside my brain.

"We were both single, and we still are."