Chapter 34

A burning feeling ignited the blood in Carmela's veins as she stared at the tall drunk boy in front of her. He swayed as he stepped closer, breathing heavy.

"T-Tae? What are you doing here..." She breathed, staring at his lips right in front of her eyes. They were inches apart but she doubted he could hear her over the loud music.

"Hell, Carmela... now, the real question is... what the fuck're YOU doin here." He raised his eyebrows as he slurred into Carmela's ear.

"I-- what do you mean?" Her heart pounded inside her chest, as she gazed at Tae's handsome face. Somehow, he looked sexier like this: his blood shot eyes, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, his swollen rosy lips, and his strong flushed jaw.

"What do I mean? Hell, Carmela! Don't you have work tomorrow? Why're you drinkin and fuckin around with that twit, huh?" His voice became angry, but Carmela was angry too.

He was such a bloody hypocrite! Like do you not see yourself right now?

Carmela raised her chin up at him, her lips getting closer to his.

"Oh and you're definitely  not drunk and partying in a club right now, huh?" 

"That... that doesn't matter! At least I'm not fuckin around with a pervert!" 

"Are you kidding me right now? What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you getting mad at me for literally no reason?" 

"Because! Why... why are you... why are you with... him? Do you..." His voice broke and his eyes softened. Carmela thought he was about to cry.

Wait... he... he was upset... because she was on a date... oh my god, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN THOUGH?!

"But... w-why do you care who I'm with?" She said softly. She could feel his hot breath on her skin and felt a tingle of pleasure inside her body.

"Why do I care? Why do I care? I don't care. I-- I don't know what I'm doin right now. But maybe its because I can't stop thinkin about you... the way you reacted when Roxana told you... I can't figure it out, Carmela... what's happening to me?" 

Carmela sucked in a breath, and her eyes went blurry as she sank into a dreamy daze. She closed her eyes for a second and her face tingled, excited at how close his mouth was to her nose. She gazed at him through her thick lashes, and leaned in closer to his lips, just millimeters away. She whispered against his hot mouth. 

 "Tae... you're drunk right now. I'm drunk too... we probably won't even remember this... and I really wanna tell you something... I can't stop thinkin about you too... I had no fuckin clue that you--"

"Ever since..." His deep voice rumbled through her, "Ever since that day in the locker room... I feel fuckin crazy... you turn me on so bad  Carmela..."  

It was hard for her to breath, just staring at him and listening to those words come out of his gorgeous mouth. She could see bits of his white teeth behind his lips and she leaned up closer. Their mouths were half a millimeter apart, but Carmela was too nervous to make a move...

"I... I don't know what it is... but I know what I'm feelin right now. And all I'm thinkin is... I just wanna fuckin kiss her."  He hissed as Carmela's legs wobbled.

The room was dancing around them, glittering people, moving to music, circling them, but Carmela didn't notice them anymore. She could only see the messy hair and soft lips of the drunk boy in front of her.

She touched her fingers to his hands, and slid them up his muscular arms, all the way up and around his neck. He gently put his large hand on her hip, and tilted his head, breathing on top of her lips, still millimeters away.