Chapter 63

The doors of the building slid open, and with a quick wave to the secretary at the front desk, Carmela rushed into the elevator to go up to the practice room. She wasn't late, but she also wasn't exactly on time. If that makes sense.

Lifting her chin, she pushed the door open, and stepped inside the practice room. TSB music was playing and Namjoon, JK, Jimin, Yoon and Jin were all in a triangular formation. Roxana was instructing them, speaking with her hands and demonstrating dances. They glanced over as Carmela approached.

"Hey, girl. Come on, we got a lot to do today." Roxana said as Carmela went over to her.

"Sorry for yesterday. Miss anything important?" She asked. The 5 boys continued practicing the choreo in front of them.

"We practiced and perfected the choreo we have so far. Now we just need a nice ending. Let's get started fast. Mr. Jung is coming today to see the whole thing." Roxana rubbed her hands together, stressed.

"What? Wow, okay!" Carmela hurried towards the locker room, stepping inside.

"And tell Hosi and Tae to get their asses out here!" Roxana called behind her.

Carmela shut her eyes and walked across the boys' room to the door of her and Roxana's locker room. But she froze as a voice sounded behind her.

"Carmela? Listen, I got something to say." It was Hosi.

"Oh, fuck you, Hosi. Don't even try to talk to me." She replied, gritting her teeth and continuing to walk with her shut eyes.

"Hey--" Hosi growled.

"Go and grow up, and then come and tell me whatever the hell you want to say--"

"Hey, Carmela." It was Tae. She froze for a second but she didn't say anything.

"Can you just listen to me for one second, Carmela?" Hosi asked again, his voice desperate. He seemed to ignore Tae in the room.

"Ahem... okay fine I guess."

"Kay, look here." Hosi said, sighing in relief.

"Are you guys wearing pants?" She asked.

"Haha, why does it matter? Not like you haven't seen me before..." Hosi snickered, and Carmela felt her back run cold. Shit... Tae.

"What?" Tae's low voice boomed in the room. Carmela opened her wide eyes and turned around to face them, panic taking over her mind.

"What? You think you're the only one who's got a taste of--" Hosi started with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up, Hosi! Carmela... what is he talking about?" Tae clenched the muscles in his jaw as his dark eyes hardened into Carmela.

"Tae its... I..." She stuttered, unsure of what to say. Hosi was smirking, his hands in his pockets. Carmela looked at him as he lazily brushed his red hair out of his eyes.

"Don't look at him. Look at me. And tell me the damn truth. What happened between you... and him?" Tae's eyes flashed with hurt for a second, but then it was gone, replaced with anger.

Carmela felt suddenly mad and annoyed. She didn't do anything wrong with Hosi. They had sex but they were both single. He was Tae's best friend, but how was he supposed to know about the future then? About Tae?

"Why are you interrogating me? I didn't do anything wrong." Carmela said.

"I know. Just tell me. What happened between you and Hosi?" Tae's breathing deepened and his heavy voice became even lower.

"Tae, this was a long time ago! I didn't even know you then!"

"But it's about Hosi. If he... if you guys did anything... I can't... he's my best friend... motherfucker." He took a deep breath through his nose, raking his dark hair.