Chapter 31

"Guys, I'm gonna come out now! Tell me what you think and be honest!" 

Carmela adjusted the thin straps of her floral white and blue dress. Taking a deep breath, she pushed the curtain of the dressing room aside, and stepped out in front of the boys.

"Wow! Carmela you look so pretty!" Jimin squealed, grinning widely. 

Carmela twirled around, smiling.

"Yeah, it suits you. You look really nice." Yoon nodded, leaning on a shelf.

"Aw! Thanks guys!" She wrapped her arms around both their necks, giving them a quick hug. 

When she stepped back, she saw Tae staring at her from behind Yoon and Jimin. Her smile froze, and her heart instantly thudded inside her. Jimin peered at Carmela's flustered expression and then glanced behind at Tae. 

"Yo, Taehyung! What do you think of Carmela's dress?" Jimin asked.

"What are you asking him for? He doesn't know shit--" Yoon said, but Jimin punched him again.

"Shut up, Yoongi!  Tae! Come here and have a look! We need to hurry and find the right clothes for you too!" Jimin laughed, winking his light brown eyes. 

Tae straightened up in surprise, and Carmela frowned at Jimin. Wait... Tae was going on a date too? Ha. Well that was just great. Super happy for him... mhmm...

"Yeah. Let's hurry and find Tae here, a nice date outfit." Carmela grumbled, stomping back into the change room. She heard Tae behind the curtain.

"What are you guys talking about?" He said.

"What do you mean? Go and find an outfit for your fucking date!" She said, throwing her dress off.

"But that's what you're doing!"

"I know! But you have a date too! So go and get ready!" Carmela huffed in frustration.

"Who the hell said I have a date? Jimin here is just blabbering bullshit!"

"Ohhhh! So now Jimin here doesn't know what hes saying half the time he talks too, huh?" Carmela yelled behind the curtain.

"Wh-who told you--" Tae said quietly.

"JIMIN! HAND ME THE RED DRESS!"

She heard Jimin stutter an 'okay' and hated herself for yelling at him for literally no reason. When his hand popped into the change room, she took the dress and held his hand, bringing it to her lips.

"Sorry for yelling, Jimin." Carmela said. His voice came through behind the drape.

"It's okay, Carme--" Jimin began but Tae cut him off.

"Okay here's something I don't understand: why the fuck are you so nice to everyone BUT ME?!"

Carmela scoffed as she slipped on the dress.

"You should be asking yourself that, honey." She coolly replied.

"Why? You're literally a little ball of sunshine around--" Tae stopped talking as Carmela stepped out of the change room. His eyes fluttered as she stood in front of him, hands on her hips. The red dress felt sexy and Carmela knew it looked that way too. She loved seeing Tae this way. The way he was gawking at her with pink cheeks. His eyes... they were so... admiring.

She swerved around him twirling in front of Yoon and Jimin who were stunned frozen.

"Wow, Carmela! You look incredibly sexy with that one. I think you should go with it." Jimin said, crossing his muscular arms and grinning.