𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

I sighed feeling the hot air brushing against my skin.

I was given a cup of hot chocolate and a thick blanket.

I was lying in bed in the medical centre, staring at the storm outside when I heard someone screaming my name.

"Seohyun!"

Someone firmly wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Oh Lyla!" I gave her a big hug.

"I thought I can't see you anymore," she started crying, "I'm sorry for leaving you in the forest. I tried to find you but the storm was too..too big."

"Don't cry. It's not your fault!" I laughed, "and I'm here now so don't worry okay?"

She obediently nodded.

"Oh but, where did you go then? I have heard people saying that you didn't come back with Won-Young."

I once again explained everything that I had experienced including what Jimin told me.

"Wow."

She scratched  her head thoughtfully.

"Someone locked you up? And Jimin came to rescue you? That's straight out of a movie," she joked.

"But seriously, do you think it might be her?" I whispered.

"Who?"

"Her!" I whispered, "who else if not." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ah," she giggled for her stupidity.

"Well, it's weird that she actually said that you weren't there but you were."

"Maybe she really thought I wasn't there?" I asked.

"But still, imagine," she paused and fixed her sitting position so she could be directly facing me.

"If you were her, you were first found, someone asked if you knew where Won-young was, what would you answer?"

I thought. "'I don't know'?"

"Exactly! You wouldn't say 'I'm sure she isn't there', right?"

She has a point.

How come I have never thought about that?

Seeing my puzzled and surprised face, she repeatedly pointed at her head while mouthing 'smart ass'.

"Shut up." I smacked her head.

>

"Hey Jin-Hwan, come sit here."

I pointed at the chairs surrounding a big wooden table.

"Yay, what's for dinner tonight?" Lyla asked as she jumped into the room.

"I don't know. I only knew that we're having dinner here cause the four of us just came back from hell," I scoffed.

Jungkook leisurely walked in, followed by Won-Young.

Jungkook smiled seeing us all. He put his damp towel around his neck after he dried his hair with it.

"Are you guys alright?" He asked looking at Won-Young and I.

"I-"

"Yeah, we're fine. Look at us!" Won-Young replied and raised up her arms showing him that she's still properly living.

"Good...what about you Seohyun?" Jungkook turned to me.

Well glad that he didn't forget me after I was cut off.