𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1

Under my cheeks, my pillow was wet with tears.

Ding-

With my pouty face,  I picked up my phone. I winced when the phone screen lit up with a brightness that my eyes couldn't cope with in the darkness of my room.

Taehyung Oppa

Hey Seohyunnn, how're things going?

Mum and I are worried

We haven't talked in weeks

You never called us:(

I sighed. Thinking back, I nearly forgot my family's existence for the past few weeks because I was so occupied and so obsessed with Jimin, I wanted to spend every single second with him.

So stupid.

I'd given up my precious family time for weeks, just to replace them with some Jimin time.

But what now?

I quickly typed a few words saying I was fine, school was too busy... Then I flipped my phone around and slipped it back under my pillow.

I'd been trying my best not to think about Jimin anymore but I couldn't. It's the reason why I cried, so how could I not?

When we first met at a coffee shop, he chuckled when he saw me tripped over a chair and I was acting so shy.

Having his lesson in my dorm room, I accidentally gave him a cup with 'my favourite daddy!' on it making him blush and cough.

Then I had a fever and he took care of me. My feelings for him began.

In biology lesson, when he noticed everyone was taking photos of my body because of my unexpectedly short skirt, he who's always so protective moved forward and covered it with his file. That don't-mess-with-me look on his face.

I took in a deep breath and rolled to the right side as I felt my tears welling up on the left.

We soon had our first date. We giggled so much that we almost forgot we're in a photoshoot acting like different Disney Characters. I leaned on his thigh while he acted like he's reading a book.

It was the calmest moment between us, one when we could finally slow down our pace and just feel the presence of each other, listen to the slow breathing of one another.

A burning sensation filled up my nose and I choked on my tears. I started crying out loud. I clenched on my pillow.

My heart hurt, my head hurt, everything seemed pointless.

How many people have I lost? No- how many people have left me behind?

My best friend, my ex-boyfriend, and my current boyfriend.

Have we actually broken up yet?

I exhaled and felt my hot breath on my skin.

I couldn't and didn't believe it.

How can he just say he's disappointed when he hasn't even listened to my side of the story?

He can't even give me that little bit of trust.

How're we supposed to walk together and forever?

My eyes fluttered as I tried to fight back the haunting sleepiness but my heavy eyelids grew heavier and heavier until I completely surrendered. 

-

I was called.

Mrs. Lee had called me to see her again but this time in the meeting room.