𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚

Gasps. Heads jerking back. Wide eyes staring.

That's all the motions that happened right now, in this white-walled room.

Wonyoung took a step back, her eyes scanning every faces. I knew she's anxious because her face went pale and she was digging her nails into her fingers, I didn't think she even noticed it.

The only person here who wasn't looking surprised but rather confident was Jimin.

He asked with a dramatic tone, "oh, thanks for reminding. But how do you know that?"

"I don't know, I don't know...anything," Wonyoung plainly spoke. Her eyes were showing no emotions.

"Mr. Choi." Jimin turned back to our principle and bowed before he summed up. "Whether you trust or not, it's a fact that Miss Jang knew something that she shouldn't have known. Her suspicious act is a fact. Please may I ask if you can kindly check the security footage in order to clear any confusions and hopefully..."

He turned to me with an arm extended at my direction. "...prove that Miss Kim is justified."

Though the quick eye contact that Jimin and I made lasted for a few seconds in actuality, it felt like a whole minute. My chest tightened, I wanted to jump onto his big body and just tell him how sorry I was.

Will he forgive me?

I had never considered the possibility that he might not.

See, he just gave me this much of a sense of security in the relationship. I didn't have to be worried for anything because before I had the chance to feel so, he handled it nicely already.

I blinked, coming back to my senses. Mr. Choi stood up, following by Mrs. Chae and the other staff members. Mr. Choi looked disappointed as his frown never left his face since he heard Jimin's explanation. Mrs. Lee though, was probably the one looking the most depressed. She kept on sighing and eying Wonyoung with a furious yet disheartened face.

Understandable.

Disheartened for her student's behaviours. After all, Wonyoung's one with a good-student-look, and her grades were always very nice. Now I wondered if she cheated for those tests too. Mrs. Lee must have had high expectations for her.

I flinched when someone took hold of my arms.

"Seohyun, sorry..." Jimin's raspy voice was immediately recognised. Confidence was no longer heard from his voice, it was replaced by guilt.

I just realised that everyone including Wonyoung had left the room, leaving just the two of us here.

What are you sorry for? Stop saying sorry when you did nothing wrong.

I did not say anything but deep inside, I was screaming those words. I hated how he saw himself so lowly. It must have been a trauma left from his experience with Wonyoung.

Gosh.

It pained me.

Now I just wished I would never make him feel unsafe, I would be there for him forever and he had to gain his courage.

I gently turned around, still staying in his warm embrace. His hands held together, now dropped to surround my waist. He wasn't looking at me. He was avoiding my gaze.

My heart ached seeing him like this, being so ashamed but for what?

I cupped his chin. "Jimin, look at me."

He remained still but his eyes were blinking.

"Look at me," I firmly spoke word by word. I wasn't angry, I was just desperate and frustrated.

Finally, I saw his face.

"J- Jimin..." My eyes widened. I didn't notice that he had been holding back tears. His red bottom lip stuck out a bit, his eyes were watery, his cheeks flushing. "Baby, what's wrong? Don't cry."

I held him closer. My voice softened. I caressed his cheeks with my thumbs.

If he still doesn't stop crying, I might just tear up soon.

"I'm sorry for my harsh words yesterday, you must've gotten hurt," he pouted, his jaw was slightly trembling because of his emotions.

"I-" I didn't know what to say.

I gotta be the one hurting him the most.

"I know this is selfish but I was so scared that you would leave me. I was scared that you wouldn't come back to me after what I did. I even doubted if my plan would work and if this still worth a try, cause what if- what if you don't like me anymore, what if you're gone." His last few words came out as a whisper. I could feel his hands behind me holding firmer.

"Jimin... I won't be going anywhere without you. I don't know what to say. You've been planning so much just to help me but I still screamed at you like that," I sobbed as my emotions slowly came to me. I sighed remembering the scene at the rooftop.

Even if I was angry at him, I shouldn't have gone that far. My words were really harsh that day.

"I should be the one to say sorry. You didn't actually do anything wrong while I- I literally yelled at your face."

Our eyes found each other again. I put a finger in front of his lips when they parted. "For my sake, please stop saying sorry. Jimin. Baby, you did nothing wrong okay? Don't let that bitch ruin you. You're feeling sorry but you didn't even do anything wrong. I promise you, I won't leave you, no, never. So, please see your worth. You actually deserve someone better than me. I'm such a bitch yesterday."

"No, you're not a bitch." Jimin's face darkened after my last sentence. But it didn't scare me off, he now looked more like a little kid who was irritated because someone just insulted his drawing.

I chuckled and wiped my tears away. "Okay, okay, I'm not a bitch."

He finally showed me a little smile.

I tilted my head taking in the view of his gorgeous face and mostly his pure beautiful soul inside.

He leaned forward as I rested my forehead on his.

I whispered, "thank you Jimin."

He exhaled and hugged me tightly. I rested my face on his chest, hands surrounding his waist. He spoke while he patted my head, "of course Seohyun. I won't let you face anything alone. Hey remember when I said 'I will always be there for you'? Babe I don't say it for nothing. I meant it."

I looked up, I stared at his face above mine. I bit my tongue holding in a cheeky grin.

He raised his brows. "What? Do you not trust me? I really, really meant it-"

"You know what? I will always be by your side too," I smiled.

A shade of pink appeared on his squishy cheeks. "Then why that grin just now?"

"Because I was shy," I sheepishly mumbled. I felt like a baby under his arms.

He tittered, finally.

I could feel my rib cage being squished as he held me even closer.

"I love you Seohyun," he said and I could already picture a smile on his face.

I giggled again, "I love you too Jiminie." But I wasn't sure if he could hear it or not as it was a bunch of muffled words since I buried my face in his chest snuggling.

Finally my wattpad is back to normal so here's an update.  I'm actually impressed for my regular updates and also the amount of words each chapter XD. Now I'm aiming for around 1000 words per chap!

Anyways, do you like this chapter? Please vote and comment!