𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚

"Done." His eyes smiling as he packed everything away.

He took a seat beside me, a bit forward than my position.

"Do you need anything else? I'm gonna go back now."

I shook my head but after he stood up, I grabbed his wrist.

"Wait."

He raised his brows.

"Can I ask you something?"

I still remembered all the rumors that I've heard about him and also the very inappropriate situation we were in when we first met on Tinder.

If he's going to be my boyfriend, he needs to be honest and tell me the truth.

I gently pulled him back to my side. I slightly turned my body to him.

"What I'm about to say are stuff that I've heard, which were spread around the school..."

He twitched his lips and nodded in understanding.

"Relax, they're good rumors," I nervously chuckled.

Sort of.

"People said that you're a doctor before you came to this school?"

He nodded, his lips turned downward. "It's crazy how you guys can find so much information about me but yeah that's true, my father passed away when I was 10 so I had a dream of becoming a doctor. That's why I went to so many places as a MSF. But I came back because..."

He looked away. He did not continue. "...it was a mistake."

I bit my lips unsure how to ask him further.

Somehow Jimin seemed to have read my mind. "You can continue."

I inhaled, "this is the last one."

Also the most important one.

"Everyone's saying that you're a gentleman," I awkwardly grinned. "some who claimed that they once studied or worked with you said that you're the kind of person who..."

What's the right word...

 "...keeps a good distance with girls and you just respect them basically."

My face slowly heated up.

Now I just regretted asking him.

How did I even manage to ask him like that?

Jimin tilted his head and asked word by word, "I don't see any doubts for that?"

I sighed and fixed my sitting position. My knees bent and my legs were placed under my hips.

"I'm just gonna go straight to the point, remember when we first met on Tinder? Your actions back then just convinced me to never believe it."

For a moment, I thought I saw his muscles tensed up.

A minute had passed but he remained silent. However his face had gone pale, his lips were no longer moisturized.

He finally turned to me. "Before I tell you everything, can you please promise me that you will let me finish? And don't...leave."

I held my breath and he began.

"First I'm sorry for being such a dick on Tinder. Those rumors were true. I used to be like that and that was when I was still with my ex."

He laughed wryly, "but I guess she couldn't stand the fact that I couldn't be by her side most of the time since I was a MSF, she cheated on me for a whole year and I never knew. It was till December, I secretly flew back to Seoul. I wanted to give her a surprise on Christmas's Eve. And then I saw her with another man in her house."

"I don't even think she knows that she's wrong. And that made me grow with rage. That's why I went to Tinder, that was my first time using. I couldn't stop loving her so I just thought the best way to," he gulped. "Make her want me back is to do the same as what she did, so she would feel jealous."

He covered his face with his hands. He whispered, "I know. I was so dumb."

I gently patted his back.

He put down his hands and I saw redness in his eyes, filled with anger.

"She clearly did not and instead I met you. After I met you, I realized this was wrong so I told myself to have a whole new start. I went to this school and you're here again."

My eyes wandered around the flat. That was a lot of information to take in but compassion for him grew in my heart.

After all, he's just hurt by a girl and because of that, he nearly lost himself.

"Well don't be mad, if she didn't leave you, you wouldn't meet me. Plus she must be an idiot to choose others over you." I tried to lighten up the mood.

It worked. He smiled.

"You have me now and I will love you forever," I giggled. "You won't meet that bitch anymore anyways, I will protect you."

I pouted and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

Somehow his expression hardened.

"Is there something more that you want to tell me?" I asked curiously.

"I met the girl."

I blinked in surprise. "Oh.. so you guys..are perhaps...friends again?"

He shook his head.

He stuttered,"I...still met her today and yesterday... and the day before."

I frowned.

He's been by my side for most of the time today. How is it possible?

My breath hitched.

Unless, it's someone from our school.

By the time when my mind became clear, he held my waist and breathed heavily.

"Jimin-ah, what's her name?" I trembled.

Goosebumps formed all over my body.

He gave his lips a last lick before he replied, "Jang Won Young."

Some of the scenes that yall wanna get are now moved to the next chapter because this chapter is overloaded with words. Sorry!🥺

Please vote and comment, stay tuned for the next update!