𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.2: 𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Go! Go! Go! Woo-hoo!"

I got my head out of water and held onto the wall.

"This is dead tiring," I murmured and heavily panted.

Dori was standing by my side with a blank face. She clenched her fists and splashed water crazily.

"Bitch chill, just admit it, you're forever a loser," I smirked and walked back to our starting point where all the students were at.

While I was walking back, I heard Dori's high-pitched scream of anger.

It gave me goosebumps.

"Nice job, Seohyun," Jimin complimented and used his pen to point at me.

I sheepishly grinned, "thanks."

"Let's move on then," Jimin said before he did something that made our jaws dropped.

Jimin turned around and placed his clipboard on the bench. Then he put his hands on the hem of his pants before he pulled them down. Inside his basketball shorts was his swim pants.

Every girls beside me began to scream with their eyes sticking to Jimin's body, more specifically his thick thighs.

I covered my eyes with my hands but still, I peeked through the gaps.

Jimin slowly approached the pool.

"Mr. Park, what're you doing?" A girl shyly asked.

"Cause I just observed all of your swimming postures, a lot of you did different mistakes, so of course i need to come and fix it right?" Jimin laughed.

He's clearly not nervous at all. In contrast, all the girls flustered.

Jimin came to the staircase. Step by step, he joined us in the water.

"Okay so," Jimin said after he stood in the middle of the crowd, "please stand there and wait for me to come. I'll then show you where you're wrong for individually." He pointed at the edge of the pool.

We did as what we're told to.

When Jimin approached the first girl, Jimin gestured to the girl to do her swimming posture.

"Stop right there," Jimin ordered and the girl didn't dare to move.

"Next time try and turn this way instead, you won't be able to swim quickly if you don't do it correctly," Jimin taught as he raised up his arm and demonstrated his 'correct way'.

"O..okay." I could see the girl was trying hard not to scream.

"Now your turn," Jimin said to the second girl.

As the girl was explaining her struggle of doing the action properly, Jimin listened carefully. Everyone could feel his serious attitude towards his students. He never showed annoyance because we didn't understand. His eyes never left his student's. He paid attention to us and was trying his best to help us.

But I guess we all mentally screamed when Jimin flipped his hair backwards showing his forehead.

His hands made his hair wet.

Damn

Without myself noticing, Jimin stopped in front of me, who's currently staring at the water blushing.

Yes I was blushing, for..for no one.

"Ready?" Jimin asked and raised his brows as he looked at me.

"Yes," I gulped.

I turned to the wall and put my head into the water. Then I did my swimming posture.