𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚

Fast forward to the next day

I tightened the strap of my big backpack.

A sharp pa! sound echoed through our tent.

"Wow girl chill," Jin-Hwan snickered before he walked out of the tent.

"Yah what's wrong with you? You've been in a bad mood for the whole morning," Lyla asked as she walked closer.

"I'm okay. Just had a bad dream," I plainly replied.

Yeah a very very bad dream.

"Okay then..." She was clearly not convinced.

"Tell us if you need anything okay? We're always here for you," Won-Young smiled at me.

Today would be the day for our mission, which we chose to be at level 4.

My teammates and I waited out of our tent.

My bag was heavy but not as much as how my heart felt right now.

I was not being dramatic but I just couldn't believe Jimin just joked with me after all.

"Good morning everyone! Ready to go?" Jimin announced after he clapped his hands together.

"Yes sir!"

"Great! Now I will give out the maps regarding to the level that you chose a few weeks ago. Can you guys come forward please?"

Groups of people approached him and he spoke, "which level are you guys in?"

"Level 2 I remember," a boy replied.

Jimin handed him a big map and spoke, "okay. So here's your map and I believe all of you brought the equipments that we've mentioned before?"

"I did," a girl said.

"Same."

"Good. Then you guys are off to go! Have fun! I'll be here waiting for you guys to come back okay? It should be at around.. 5:30 pm when you guys finish the mission."

The students waved their hands and soon disappeared into the forest.

Soon, more groups received their maps and started their journey.

"We're at level 4," Jungkook answered before Jimin even asked.

"Here, this is one of the hardest levels. Good luck, take care of each other and walk together. Don't leave anyone," Jimin paused, somehow he glanced at me and then back to Jungkook, "behind."

Jungkook scoffed looking at Jimin and I.

"Let's just go." I pushed Jungkook forward.

We headed towards the forest. I didn't spare Jimin a glance this whole morning.

I still couldn't believe what he said yesterday night.

Meanwhile our mission started but none of us knew that an enormous disaster was waiting for our arrival.

To be continued...