𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"The weather today is really good!" Lyla smiled after she closed her eyes feeling the cool breeze.

"Yeah, it's really nice," I added and pulled her forward.

"Are you that happy because of the weather? You've been smiling for the whole morning," Lyla scoffed.

"Y..yeah of course."

I let go of her hand just in case she felt my hands trembling.

We took our books and walked to our classroom.

It was noisy everywhere as the school bell almost rang.

But before it even rang, our teacher Mrs. Lee entered.

"Mrs. Lee, I think you went to the wrong place cause there're still 46 seconds left till our first lesson starts," Jin-Hwan yelled from the back of the classroom.

Mrs. Lee sighed and shook her head. She explained, "I'm not early for no reasons."

"Everyone back to your seats!"

"Come on! Are you being serious?" Jin-Hwan complained.

"Jin-Hwan, stop fighting with Jackson! Jackson, stop!"

I chuckled seeing Mrs. Lee panicking so much but Jin-Hwan and Jackson didn't listen at all as they fought even harder.

Now they're on the floor laughing.

"Oh my." Mrs. Lee pinched the side of her nose bridge.

"Mrs. Lee, can I enter now?"

A sweet unfamiliar voice suddenly interrupted .

The whole classroom turned quiet like we all detected something unusual.

"Did you hear that?" Lyla asked.

"I thought I was hallucinating," I replied.

"Of course! Come join us," Mrs. Lee gave a warm smile to someone behind the door and gestured to that person to come in.

Is it, the 'her'?

When a tall thin feminine figure made her first step into the room, no one screamed, no boys cheered.

It was a small peaceful wave of silence sweeping through the classroom.

"Wow." That was the only word that came out of Lyla's mouth.

I agree.

I couldn't get my eyes off of this girl in front of us.

She's...beautiful.

The first three questions that came in my mind now were,

How?

Is she real?

Did she get plastic surgeries?

Apparently that's impossible, I supposed.

She elegantly stood beside Mrs. Lee.

She lifted her chin up showing her full confidence.

While mine dropped to a new low.

She had long black curly hair. They're shining, every curl that they had, a stroke of light was there like it was pained with a brush.

Her eyes, large and glittery. They're watery but surely she wasn't tearing up. She just got those puppy eyes naturally.

If I was not wrong, she used light pink as her eye shadow color.  Some gold and pink glitters lay under her long curled lashes.