"𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝."

After throwing all the pins away, I sat down and bit my lips.

I can't believe Dori just did that.

First off, I've never done anything bad to her. She's the only one who's been wrong the whole time but yet, she still got the courage to prank on me?

"Seohyun? Are you listening?"

I gasped and met Mrs. Lee's gaze.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you've arrived already."

Mrs. Lee gave me a 'don't-do-that-next-time' smile to me before she continued, "little announcement, after a quick discussion with all the teachers, we've set the date for the camping trip already. It will happen within a week time!"

"Fuck yes..." I heard my classmates cheering. Of course, some hung their heads low because of disappointment.

"Language guys!" Mrs. Lee whisper-yelled with disbelief in her eyes.

"Anyways," she sighed, "I'm going to tell you guys more information about the trip so listen carefully."

Some of us took our phones out, ready to jot some notes down.

"The place, very exciting to know, isn't it?" She smirked, "we will be going to..."

"...Inje in Gangwon!"

"Oh my gosh, really?"

"I just wanna go now!"

"Dammit, that's so far away."

"No it's not far at all! It will only take us approximately 2 hours of time to get there from Seoul Station," Mrs. Lee explained.

"Are we gonna get there by bus?" A girl raised up her hand and asked.

"Yes, but also with a few train rides."

Our classroom became even noisier as everyone turned to their friends and started discussing about what to bring, who to bring this, who to bring that and more.

"Yah, what should we bring?" Lyla hit my arm.

"Hmm." My mouth was dripping water already thinking about all the spicy food.

"Tteokbokki! The one from the convenient store! With Ramen inside!" I screamed.

"Yes! We should buy a few of those and cook it with boiling water at the campsite," Lyla exclaimed, "that would be fucking nice. Imagine eating spicy Ramen with rice cakes in a cold snowy environment. Gosh..."

"But! Everyone, I'm really sorry for what I'm about to say because I know it's gonna ruin your mood," Mrs. Lee said and we all worriedly stared at her.

"There will be an English test before the trip."

"What the fuck mate!"

As I'd expected, that was from the great Jin-hwan.

"You fucking crazy?"

And that was from Jackson.

"Gosh why am I even here."

That was from Lyla.

"Bitch I'm not doing it."

And I have no idea who said that...

"Everyone! Language!" Mrs. Lee screamed as she slammed her hand on the hard wooden table.

"Opps," Jackson mumbled.

I held my laughter.

I'm so done with my classmates.

Mrs. Lee took a deep breath and continued with an unsteady voice like she's having difficulties to speak, "so, listen first. It is going to be a big test, not those small quizzes. And it will happen in three days."

"What the hell? A big test and you give us three days to study only?" Jungkook had always gotten good grades. He was one of the top 10 students in our grade cause he needed to show his parents his good side and hopefully made them proud.

Mrs. Lee, who's controlling her anger since she couldn't shout at the principle's son, replied, "I'm sorry but yes, and that's because we want to test your knowledge. We need to know how much you'd learnt, how your progresses are like, so we can give you guys more on-point-homework and class work."

We all stopped complaining when we're threatened by Mrs. Lee's glare.

"Let's start our class now, shall we?" She took her book out and flipped to a random page.

"Hmmm... We'll do some revisions now. Here's the first question,"she began, "in 'The Mysterious Path', which character died because she was promoting about woman's right?"

Her gaze landed on me.

"Seohyun, what do you think?"

"Uh..."

Shit.

"Lyla, help me," I whispered while pulling Lyla's sleeve.

"I-dot-no,bai-bish,"she spoke with gritted teeth pretending like she wasn't speaking to me.

'I don't know, bye bitch."

What a good friend that I have

"Uh..."

What should I do!

"It's Josh Miller."

I heard someone whispering behind me.

I quickly sneaked a peek.

Ah thank you Won-Young!

"Mrs. Lee, I believe it's Josh Miller," I confidently said in front of all my classmates.

Suddenly everyone bursted out laughing.

My jaw slightly dropped as I innocently looked around.

"W..what?" I asked but only gained even more attention.

"Seohyun-ah," Mrs. Lee fixed her glasses and chuckled, "Josh Miller was the guy who killed the girl. He even raped her before she died. The correct answer is Maria."

"Are you dumb? Josh is a guy name. Didn't you hear Mrs. Lee asking for a girl's name?" Lyla laughed out loud.

"Fuck..." I covered my reddened cheeks.

I couldn't believe what I just said.

And, how could I trust Won-Young so easily?

I mean she's trustable, maybe not in lessons...

"Seohyun, I'm so sorry! I didn't even know it's a guy. I think I remembered the wrong thing from another textbook." Won-Young ruffled her hair in frustration with a face full of regret.

"It's okay..."

Nevermind, she didn't mean to anyways.

But who doesn't know Josh is a guy name?

(A/N: literally lacking of motivation to write this book cause it's not reaching the climax yet! The climax is coming tho, but ugh! I can't wait to write that part instead!

Please comment cause that will remind me to update more often and will motivate me so so so much.

Vote?☆

Ly all smmm!)