𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚

Seohyun's POV

I need to wake up now...but I can't.

I wanted to open my eyes and lift my hand up but something just pushed me back.

I started to gain more consciousness when someone began to press on my chest. But it's still not enough.

Those pair of warm hands left. I could feel his body shifting and the sunlight was now blocked from piercing through my eyes.

Did he stand up now?

Soon someone pinched my nose and tilted my head.

"Is Mr. Park-"

Right then, a pair of soft wet lips covered mine.

A flow of 'electricity' hit me like a truck from there to my toes.

The back of my neck somehow got itchy, similar to shivers but not exactly.

What am I even experiencing now?

If I could move, I would flinch but my body didn't listen to me at all. I just lay there.

I heard people gasped beside us. I slightly blushed.

My chest was pressed again, time by time.

"Time."

"Th..three and a half minutes."

"Wake up, Seohyun, open your eyes. Wake up."

That familiar sweet voice kept on calling me.

My jaw tightened as I struggled to move. I used all my strength and finally my fingers moved.

Open your fucking eyes Seohyun.

Why can't I control myself...

I bit my lips as I tried harder.

"Ah!" I gasped and all the water that I was just fed with flowed out of my throat like a waterfall.

I adjusted my blurry vision until I locked my gazes with a boy's which I desperately wanted to see.

Everything became so clear now.

"Jimin..."

Jimin was looking at me with worried puppy eyes. He dropped onto the floor and panted.

"Oh my gosh," he quietly whispered and covered his eyes with his small hands in tiredness.

I blinked and just shyly stared at the floor.

My face somehow never stopped getting hotter.

Without myself realizing, my fingers were already brushing against my lips and I had already forgotten what just happened this morning, instead the scene just now continued replaying in my mind.

Jimin stood up and we all paid attention.

"Everyone listen, now I will bring Seohyun to the school clinic and," Jimin paused as he scanned through the crowd until he spotted the school prefect, "Jiwoo, you're a school prefect right? Please can you make sure that none of the students run away after I left. Make sure they're all doing their practices, okay?"